Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agadir Morocco  (Read 114016 times)

Offline Brumish

If a nutter like me goes in and asks for an hour of Hammam in this temperature...will be interesting to see the response of the girls  :angry:

Offline John_yesterday

Just found a Place .. on AIRBNB .sent a message.. about the place
Asking about security. And . on 2nd floor.
Good price ..
Off Hassan ii Rd .. ideal place .
Probably end up booking it.

Better to go when it's cooler .. and more affordable..
And should be quieter in Nov .. more likely to take the lower price offers we give.

Last Naya was closed .don't know why...
But was reluctant to check the Factory out .. but definitely will this time.
Everything is shut by 12-1am .. so ..only clubs and Taxis are available.
So .. sneaking her into the apartment without fellow neighbours knowing .. should be OK.

Offline Brumish

Nice one John... hopefully all goes well.
Pity the flights are so much more expensive now for the rest of summer as a quick weekend /few days isn't viable.

Offline John_yesterday

First time I went .. just to check the place out .. see if it is what people say it is..
And stayed for 3 Nights 4 days .
This time am staying better accommodation.. with 5 Nights with 6 days.
So looking forward to this Trip.

Am gonna attempt a threesome.. get a girl to get another girl ..if the up for a threesome.
The Host has already written to me that there's No Security but is a Caretaker ..
And only 2 Maximum People at one time and No Partying.. :(

But see what i can get away with .. when am.there.

Online ipiraka

Naya should be open now, I chat to a link I met from that club here and there and she’s complaining at how bad business is right now. Factory is is cheaper but the quality that follows is eh… you’ll probably catch a few things from a factory girl tbh

If your apartment isn’t in Hasan 2 the girls will raise their eyebrow and get a bit worried about coming so be warned.

I might go next month, seen some last minute deals from London. The issue im scared about going in 47 degree weather, I’ll literally be sweating my bollocks off on the way/on the way back from the Spas etc

Online ipiraka

Bit the bullet going next week hahaha, saw the cheap ticket.

Brum, after your last short trip what 2 spas would you say are must visits

Offline John_yesterday

What have you booked for Accommodation?

Online ipiraka

Found an Airbnb with no security in Hasan II. Around 50/night. Really nice gaff. The plan is to amass numbers from Spas, lounges, clubs and locals from the streets. I’ll keep you updated

Offline John_yesterday

How long is your Trip?

Update every night... Try Brooklyn Burger aswell.. ideal place for food ..

Offline Anarchytm

Found an Airbnb with no security in Hasan II. Around 50/night. Really nice gaff. The plan is to amass numbers from Spas, lounges, clubs and locals from the streets. I’ll keep you updated

I think i've seen the same one, asked if I could bring guests over and they said no.

But I can guess you can since has a lockbox to let you check in yourself

Online ipiraka

I think i've seen the same one, asked if I could bring guests over and they said no.

But I can guess you can since has a lockbox to let you check in yourself

Legally, they have to say no. If I was somehow caught by the police and showed the message saying I can bring guests they’ll fuck over the owner hard. I’ll let you know, can we not share further details of the place though for security reasons

Online ipiraka

Personally I would prefer we have a private discord

Offline Anarchytm

Legally, they have to say no. If I was somehow caught by the police and showed the message saying I can bring guests they’ll fuck over the owner hard. I’ll let you know, can we not share further details of the place though for security reasons

Yeah sorry I booked somewhere on booking.com that said guests were allowed but it's kind of a shithole for an apartment

Online ipiraka

When are you going and what’s your plans for punts. I tried tinder but it’s dry compared to Kech..

Offline Brumish

Nice one Ipi....I'd say defo Savaya and Alhamra...in terms of quantity...obvs quality will be subjective....if youre around Mohamed V mosque, Chinese massage might be good but there are a few more there..
You'll know yourself though....you can't be too sure with these places, one day they'll have a minger and a worldy will turn up the next  :D
Oh and try Jad Spa a few metres up from Istanbul ...nice and clean and a lot of girls in there  :drinks:
I'm missing the place already and fighting the urge to make a quick booking for the coming weeks  :lol:

Offline John_yesterday

I have saved the places you have mentioned.. all near SPA Dorees area . On different streets .
Definitely a places to Visit.
Even tho am booked a few months away yet .. but excited to go.
Something to Work towards .. knowing that I Agadir coming up .

Do some Overtime and Earn the rest/H&M there .

Offline John_yesterday

If you made a Discord group .
With People that actually go.. as regulars would be ideal.
So eachtime we go ..
We aren't wasting time and just enjoying the resting/Agadir Holiday.

And can guide each other day to day .. and places to even eat and stay/sleep etc.

Offline Brumish

Yep good idea John...it is nice to have something to look forward to.
Possibly the best thing to do for me too I reckon as I've roped myself into contacting sugar babes and although they'll be meets within days, the figures of £300+ for one evening doesn't sit right with me these days. I can have 3 separate long sessions with top quality girls in Aga.

Offline Brumish

Not too sure about Discord lads...I'm not even tech savvy enough to fully understand the privacy implications and what not. I'm happy to join up anywhere that keeps the essential data private as that is my number one concern.

Online ipiraka

Yep good idea John...it is nice to have something to look forward to.
Possibly the best thing to do for me too I reckon as I've roped myself into contacting sugar babes and although they'll be meets within days, the figures of £300+ for one evening doesn't sit right with me these days. I can have 3 separate long sessions with top quality girls in Aga.

Same reason why i don't punt at all in the UK anymore. 300+ for 1 hour with an ok looking Russian who's not guaranteed to give good service just isn't attractive anymore.

Online ipiraka

I made a private telegram group;  External Link/Members Only . I will still post here too, but free to join in a private space, telegram is much more secure than discord and it's a private group.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 07:19:04 am by daviemac »

Offline Hansolo69

Any recommendations for apartments in Agadir please?
Hoping to dip my toe in the water.

Most on AirBnB mention about non married couples blah blah
I've messaged a few and got negative responses.

Offline nomad786

Bit the bullet going next week hahaha, saw the cheap ticket.

Can I ask how much the flight tickets cost. I want to go but tickets are costing £300 plus

Offline Brumish

Any recommendations for apartments in Agadir please?
Hoping to dip my toe in the water.

Most on AirBnB mention about non married couples blah blah
I've messaged a few and got negative responses.

Join the above telegram and introduce yourself...ask in there

Offline HornyMoFo

Hi

ive recently joined so a newbie

Been Aga in June and got talking to a taxi driver who recommended this website:

External Link/Members Only

I'm hoping it'll help someone visiting Aga

I went to Savaya Spa and paid the receptionist.
10 different girls on offer so  had 2 girls called Maya and Saleema (four hands)
Maya would only offer a bj for 500dir but Saleema offered fs for 700dir

Maya was 5'6 and curvy and cheeky asking for a tip. No reach unders or cc swipes
Saleema was 5'8 slim with small perky tits. Again no cc swipes but was a decent punt. Nice and tight and allowed me to have her in various positions. No clock watching either. Came in bag after 20mins and went for a shower where Saleema joined me to wash me down

The receptionist was cheeky and asked for a tip too!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 10:20:15 am by HornyMoFo »

Online Hazz9902

Hi

10 different girls on offer so  had 2 girls called Maya and Saleema (four hands)

Maya was 5'6 and curvy and cheeky asking for a tip. No reach unders or cc swipes
Saleema was 5'8 slim with small perky tits. Again no cc swipes but was a decent punt. Nice and tight and allowed me to have her in various positions. No clock watching either. Came in bag after 20mins and went for a shower where Saleema joined me to wash me down

Thanks for the website

How did you navigate it all?

Pictures legit or is it just ads for Spas/Hammams?

Thanks

Offline justpassingthru

Hi

Thanks for this, will handy when I go back :P

Offline HornyMoFo

Thanks for the website

How did you navigate it all?

Pictures legit or is it just ads for Spas/Hammams?

Thanks

Whatsapped a few numbers and took it from there. The indrive driver spoke good English and I used him to help me filter some too. Gave him a tip to keep him sweet

Offline Hansolo69

Curiosity got the better of me so went to Naya nightclub last night.
Dreadful place.  Horrendous 400MAD entry per person which kindly included 1 drink
Music way too loud, lots of pretentious posers.
Yes there were some attractive girls but almost impossible to talk with someone in there. 
Highly disappointed

Offline HornyMoFo

I got lucky in Agadir. I went to a club which was more popular with locals and ended up with a girl who knew what she was doing. She lined up a cab and took me to some brand new apartments that were being built. She paid the security and I paid the taxi. I kept my head down, face buried in her lap for the duration of the journey in the cab but she laughed like we were at no risk. She also had condoms.

My hotel also had local guys hooking up with women in the main lounge reception area but none of them were guests or had rooms so I guess the hotel stopped anyone actually using their rooms for mischief.

Lots of guys walking along the main tourist areas and beach would approach me offering girls but I always turned them down (I hate going through 3rd parties).

I paid somewhere around £40 for the night. An Irish guy I had met in a bar insisted I stick to that and pay no more when we had got chatting and girls had propositioned us.

Which hotel did you stay in and which club did you go to?
Looking to go Oct. Any help is appreciated

Offline HornyMoFo

PM me the details if the Airbnb please

Offline lukedeals

Just came back from Agadir.

Found a place on Airbnb. There was no security at all. However it didn’t have any air conditioning, just a small fan. Safe neighbourhood. Place was near Hôtel Clichy

I didn’t go clubs, instead, a week before I travelled, I messaged girls on Snapchat using the snap maps feature and asked them if they wanted to meet me, so when I landed, I had a few options waiting for me.

Girls were quoting around 1500 to 2000 for the night

Offline John_yesterday

Yeh ..
Let us know .. what happened etc .

Any tios on where to go etc .
Anything else we need to be wary of?

Offline Brumish

Luke...what was the weather like lol

Offline lukedeals

Yeh ..
Let us know .. what happened etc .

Any tios on where to go etc .
Anything else we need to be wary of?

Naya wanted 200dh cover charge which included a drink. There was no dancing, everyone was just sitting around, wasn’t really a club environment

Girls prefer Israeli guys as they pay stupid money, 4000/5000

Girls usually start messaging you around 4.30/5am when clubs close and they haven’t met a guy. At that point they lower their asking price

If you do go to the club, girls aren’t allowed to leave until 4am
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 01:03:25 am by lukedeals »

Offline HornyMoFo

Naya wanted 200dh cover charge which included a drink. There was no dancing, everyone was just sitting around, wasn’t really a club environment

Girls prefer Israeli guys as they pay stupid money, 4000/5000

Girls usually start messaging you around 4.30/5am when clubs close and they haven’t met a guy. At that point they lower their asking price

If you do go to the club, girls aren’t allowed to leave until 4am

WTF. Fast asleep by midnight let alone 4am!

Offline RaajValdez

Maya Spa. This place was recommended to me. It’s about 15 min cab ride from the beach front.
Got there for opening time at 11am yesterday. The girls were just turning up then. Paid receptionist 300dh. This is just for a massage. The girls came out, 3 of them. All looked to be in their 20s. All wearing a sort of white uniform. One definitely caught my eye. Quite attractive and the most magnificent pair of tits that were bursting out of her outfit. I chose here and she took me downstairs and into a private room. This is where I negotiated a HE and her naked for 250dh, which is a little less than £25. Many other services are on offer inc BJ, but I was content with HE. Massage itself was really really good, she certainly knew what she was doing. Lots of reach unders. Focussed a lot of her time massaging my balls, and I had to tell her to calm down with it so I could then calm down. Turned round and she stripped off. Her tits were amazing so I duly sucked them like a hungry wild animal. Back in the table to experience the most wonderful HE as I had my head buried in her boobs. A great experience.

Please note that if you don’t want to wait, get there as early as you can. It does get very busy. My friends went later, about 5pm and were told it was minimum of 1 hour wait.

Offline london_guy

going to Agadir next week, Just wanted to know if any of you have been recently and what the girls from clubs on average are charging for the night? I was last in Tangier about 6/7 years ago and im assuming the prices have now changed?

Offline Tonka

Hi guys thank you. Had a fantastic holiday  in Morocco and to top it off I got the itch in agadir. 2nd time ever.

Took taxi to El Souk. SAVAYA spa is next block. The spa is bang in middle of residential multi storey.

As I was navigating with 10mts. 2 old ladies pointed hamam. And laughed. I couldn't give 2 hoots. Perhaps benefit of not understanding Arabic. I was paranoid of something going wrong.

A stunning receptionist showed me around. She could perhaps see my nerves and asked for 700 Dirhans for 2 hrs. I had enough balls to say no and started walking out. She came to £300 for 90 mins. Massage and hamam.

She then paraded girls. Embarrassing. I selected a lovely looking girl called Hannah. Took me to a room and asked me to derobe.

I was on cycling trip and had cycled 450 miles in intense heat. Boy oh boy...she gave me the best deep tissue massage for 40 mins.

By then I had forgotten about itch. Was ready for hamam, when she said blowjob 200 Dh. Before I could think condom on. And she was at it. Then mounted on me and sex another 350. Fuck that. I said just ended with bj and shower.

She went cowgirl while negotiating and settled for 350dh. I am nervous fucker so could not play long.

Deed done, showered. She stood at door. Very disappointing demanded 450. I was happy with my experience and was going go tip her extra.

I said she either takes the promised money or I just walk out. Then I started opening door. She acted as if she was going to block. I respectfully moved her kept money on bed and walked out. I was shitting in my pant tbh. Didn't fancy a pimp chasing me down in Muslim country.

Luckily nothing such happened. When she realised I was not paying extra she kissed goodbye. So will I do it again. Yes for deep tissue massage. Sex not sure.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 10:11:47 pm by Tonka »

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

I said she either takes the promised money or I just walk out. Then I started opening door. She acted as if she was going to block. I respectfully moved her kept money on bed and walked out. I was shitting in my pant tbh. Didn't fancy a pimp chasing me down in Muslim country.

Luckily nothing such happened. When she realised I was not paying extra she kissed goodbye. So will I do it again. Yes for deep tissue massage. Sex not sure.
Well done for standing your ground Tonka  :thumbsup:  Did you enquire if the attractive  :wackogirl:  receptionist was available ?

Offline Mavlpp

Anyone know reliable WG for overnights?

Offline insignia

Dont want to start new thread, but some really cheap flights to agadir in may, like £60 return. So where do i stay. Wife will be with me but she sunbathes all day and i go out exploring. Booking.com is coming up with all sorts. I want near to beach, marina and walkable to the town. TIA.

Offline youngppunter7

Dont want to start new thread, but some really cheap flights to agadir in may, like £60 return. So where do i stay. Wife will be with me but she sunbathes all day and i go out exploring. Booking.com is coming up with all sorts. I want near to beach, marina and walkable to the town. TIA.

you found any decent place? planning to go mid may for a stag do

Offline HornyMoFo

Anywhere near the Hassan 2 road/area will do good for you