Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Amy  (Read 1165 times)

26 review(s) for Sweet-Amy (25 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
29 review(s) for Sweet-Amyy (28 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mil 34

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl last Thursday so thought it's about time I wrote a review.

Phoned on Wednesday first and got no answer then a few mins later got a text back saying to book through text because she couldn't talk on telephone.
I don't like doing this as texts can be recorded easier than phone calls so I didn't reply.

Tried again then on Thursday again no answer at first then I got a call from a different number from Amy.
She spoke good English and we arranged a time later that evening. I was sent postcode and told to ring when there.
She gave me detailed instructions on where to park to be discreet so parked up at went into her flat in glyncoch, Pontypridd.
Straight into the bedroom sorted out the paperwork and offered a shower. She even told me to wash the old boy properly if I wanted owo ha ha.
Facially she's ok, a little larger than her pictures suggest but not fat just bigger built. Her tits are not great either, just about a handful I would say.
Finished my shower and returned to the bedroom.
She deep fk and her oral is good with her attempting deep throat , I love a trier
On with the rubber and down to the sex with her on top a lot of fake moaning and groaning which I don't like so I asked to change position into doggy.
She said this was her favourite so I smashed the hell out of her this way before asking if it was ok to finish in her mouth. Of course it is she replied so off with the condom and more oral until I came.
She didn't swallow but didn't stop sucking until there wasn't a drop left she then left the room then to spit. 
I would say the punt was ok about 7 out of 10 as she gives a good service but I like my punts to be smaller and prettier so don't think I will return.
She's not an ugly one by any means but just not my type if you know what I mean.

Offline foreverhung

External Link/Members Only
She didn't swallow but didn't stop sucking until there wasn't a drop left she then left the room then to spit.

Wonder who was next guy she DFK?

Great review though, she never answered any of my calls or sms  :hi:

I'll try again this weekend
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac