Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Llouisa - Coventry  (Read 988 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5736637) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Tomd101a

External Link/Members Only

Went to see her last week on way back from an amazing massage with Nancy. Been on my HL for a while.

Comms
Bit hit and miss, sometimes she replies and sometimes not. I called a couple times and couldn't get through, guess she was in with someone. But she did text back & all good. She seems to work between locations in East Mids.

High St place outside centre. Go past it all time, had no idea it was a knocking shop. Go into reception and let into 'treatment' room, (however it was me that was planning on giving her a facial...).  Parking at the back, v. discreet. Room is basically a massage room with covered window onto high street, seen better days, and a two seater sofa thing. I imagine it was a legit establishment back in the day.

Price
£70 for 30 mins, I gave her £80

Looks
Slight little thing, late 20's, all natural, little bit of ink. English accent. Pics accurate  Big black nipples & little shaved black pussy. Beautiful figure & booty. She had on a black g-string and negligee. I was pretty much salivating at this point & she could've been wearing a Greggs tracksuit for all I cared.

Punt A-Z
A bit of LFK but she wasn't that keen. She went straight for the cock, wasn't really interested in much foreplay. She tried to start oral pretty much straight away but I wanted a GFE.

OWO was not on offer and I did try a few times - her prerogative really. I really wanted CIM but it was not to be. I lay her on the massage table and kissed her all over. Her pussy looks just amazing and tasted just as good, however I did get a whiff of BO initially. I could just sense that she was uncomfortable with me down there.

She then turned on her side and started sucking me off and I was trying to play with her pussy but she kept crossing her legs. It did piss me off a bit tbh that she wasn't more receptive. 

I bent her over the sofa and gave her some doggy but she was too upright so it didn't feel too great. There was a full length mirror which was a nice touch. Tbh I was struggling a bit as I'd only just come 30 mins before and was sore as fuck. Gave her a good pounding and those little black arse cheeks slapping against me will be my hand fodder for a good while now.

She then lay on the table and I gave her a good pounding again, and I was loving my bollocks slapping her arse cheeks (even with the fake commentary and pussy clenches and her asking me to cum, despite only being in there 15 mins at that point...).  I asked her for a 69 to finish. She cleaned herself up and replaced the nodder, and I got to taste that amazing pussy again and spread open those arsecheeks. After a few minutes of expert sucking I shot in the bag.

We had 10 mins spare so she offered me a massage for a bit. Bit of chit chat and off I fucked.

I was contemplating what to rate, and decided on neutral as she held back quite a bit. I know she ranks quite highly on here so horses for courses.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 05:36:36 pm by Tomd101a »

Offline scouting

Thanks for the review Tom, her reviews like yours are generally a reserved positive. I saw her once in a line up but chose another girl, but she has a fit bod.
Also works at Aroma where she has more reviews  External Link/Members Only

Online fredhiggins

I'm intrigued as to where this place is. Any details or clues?

Offline misterjt111

A little row of shops on Spon End, Coventry.  I’ve driven past it hundreds of times and never noticed it before reading other reviews on here.

As for the BO smell, I previously reviewed Louisa and mentioned the same a couple of years ago I think.  She was in a hurry to get me to cum then as well and tried to short time me.  She is fit, but those negatives coupled with the fact you have to fuck her on a massage table does put me off.  I was tempted to go back a couple of weeks ago but her replies were all over the place and timings were well off.  Having read this I’m glad I didn’t go to see her.

Online fredhiggins

It suddenly came to me last night, I know the place. Better known for FBSM.