Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheltenham (Shurdington) massage... anyone tried?  (Read 2114 times)

Offline Jake.mackie

External Link/Members Only

Usually in London... in Cheltenham for a few months... looks hot on WhatsApp.  Apparently English.   Messaged re costs but no response yet.

Offline joninbristol

Usually I'd say 100% legitimate from the description.
The only thing that makes me question that is why she mentioned her age.
Surely a selling point for something extra?
:hi:

Offline Jake.mackie

Usually I'd say 100% legitimate from the description.
The only thing that makes me question that is why she mentioned her age.
Surely a selling point for something extra?
:hi:

Yep... and check her out on WhatsApp.  Helluva body

Offline joninbristol

Crikey ! Even if she is legit, I think I'd end up in need of a seeing to after being massaged by her.
Thanks Jake ! :hi:

Offline Markc

I just messaged her to see if l get reply. As someone said if she does not offer extras after an hour
with her l may need to pop into Central Cheltenham to see a Service Provider offering a full service.
Be good if she offered hand relief.

Offline TheGreatCornholio

Any update on your luck booking? I messaged her but no reply, and then weirdly had a message from a random Russian number on Whatsapp, unsure if related but very suspicious as the Russian number messaged me 10 minutes after she 'read' the message.

Offline Markc

I just sent an email over 24 hours ago but not heard anything back from her.

Offline KeenPunter

The fact that "she" is advertising simultaneously in 5 different counties tells you all you need to know, any numbers that have sent a number are now on a database.  Hope it was a punting phone with no ties to social media or messaging accounts

Offline joninbristol

"Enemy of the State" is a great film, ain't it ?!!  :lol:

Offline Jake.mackie

The fact that "she" is advertising simultaneously in 5 different counties tells you all you need to know, any numbers that have sent a number are now on a database.  Hope it was a punting phone with no ties to social media or messaging accounts

Ah I couldn't see her elsewhere. Pity

Offline joninbristol

Same here. Spammers use the same text for their ad's.
No repeats, nothing, just that one ad'.
And not even a sniff of a data base. :lol:  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 06:24:12 pm by joninbristol »

Offline SomersetJim

Same here. Spammers use the same text for their ad's.
No repeats, nothing, just that one ad'.
And not even a sniff of a data base. :lol:  :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

5 different ads linked to one anonymous Vivastreet account looks odd.

Jim

Offline joninbristol

Ah, my apologies, I'd no idea Vivastreet could be searched in that way, just thought it was a link to past ad's - I've always checked for duplicates using just the headline text or phone number.
Thanks Jim.  :hi:

That said, could it not just be a group of SPs advertising based in different places, the same as we see on AW? Thinking this might be the case as there are 2 distinct mobile numbers across the 5 ads. And I can't imagine the average spammer using phrases such  as "Craniosacral Therapy". Seems a bit too intelligent.

Still don't get the data base reference though.......

« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 08:15:05 pm by joninbristol »

Offline KeenPunter

"Enemy of the State" is a great film, ain't it ?!!  :lol:

You're pretty naive if you don't realise that ads are put up to harvest numbers that are then spammed.  Nothing conspiracy theory about that

Offline joninbristol

Nah, far from naive, mate. Just that those clowns wouldn't be putting it on a data base, when they probably haven't got the brains to use a spreadsheet. They're scammers who are easily blocked.
It's amateur hour, not 1984 ! Gave me a giggle anyway.:D
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 11:47:24 pm by joninbristol »

Offline KeenPunter

Nah, far from naive, mate. Just that those clowns wouldn't be putting it on a data base, when they probably haven't got the brains to use a spreadsheet. They're scammers who are easily blocked.
It's amateur hour, not 1984 ! Gave me a giggle anyway.:D

Well you've confirmed something at least