Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM Massage with Jasmine E17 off Forest Road  (Read 7169 times)

Offline East69

I visited Jasmine in Walthamstow E17 near Forest Road. Last week Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon (I saw Annie at lunchtime).
External Link/Members Only

She works with her friend Vicktoria who i didn't meet.
Jasmine replied on Whatsapp with pictures and prices:

=Lingerie Swedish massage + hand relief:
80£ / 1h and £50 / 30mins

Hot oil Nude Body to Body massage + hand relief :
100£ / 1h and £60 / 30 mins

* Additional FREE time to take a shower before & after
* Parking permit for visitors available

After confirming she gave full address and further instructions.

Photo is recent but she wasn't dolled up.

Massage was excellent good pressure used arms on my back say 15 mins.
B2B on my back for another 5 mins then asked to turn over, her breasts were nicer/bigger than i thought.
B2B on my front and the HR was delivered in mish with her on top and her delivering HR like we were having sex.

A technique i remember from a delightful asian lady near a hotel by Old Street roundabout a few years ago (Was it Tina?).
Very delightful.

I promised to return for 1 hour next time (Funds permitting), works to 9pm so time wise it's possible after work.

Regards
East69

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline kasamaa

Thanks OP.

Sounds like you had a good time. Which photo did she resemble the most, the brunette or blond one?

Offline tantraman

Cheers for anotther FBSM review, OP :thumbsup: ... I'm mightily tempted to slip back into oily action!

Offline a1b2

I visited Jasmine in Walthamstow E17 near Forest Road. Last week Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon (I saw Annie at lunchtime).

She works with her friend Vicktoria who i didn't meet.
Jasmine replied on Whatsapp with pictures and prices:

=Lingerie Swedish massage + hand relief:
80£ / 1h and £50 / 30mins

Hot oil Nude Body to Body massage + hand relief :
100£ / 1h and £60 / 30 mins

* Additional FREE time to take a shower before & after
* Parking permit for visitors available

After confirming she gave full address and further instructions.

Photo is recent but she wasn't dolled up.

Massage was excellent good pressure used arms on my back say 15 mins.
B2B on my back for another 5 mins then asked to turn over, her breasts were nicer/bigger than i thought.
B2B on my front and the HR was delivered in mish with her on top and her delivering HR like we were having sex.

A technique i remember from a delightful asian lady near a hotel by Old Street roundabout a few years ago (Was it Tina?).
Very delightful.

I promised to return for 1 hour next time (Funds permitting), works to 9pm so time wise it's possible after work.

Regards
East69

Hidden Image/Members Only

Forest road is quite long.    Where about's on Forest road is her place?

Offline Xtro

Cheers E69.   :hi:

Good review.   :thumbsup:

Phone - 07460796409

Offline East69

Cheers E69.   :hi:

Good review.   :thumbsup:

Phone - 07460796409

Thanks for adding the phone number.

Less than 5 minutes walk from the Fire Station.
343 Forest Rd, Walthamstow, London E17 5JR

Jasmine is the brunette.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 08:30:27 pm by East69 »

Offline East69

Thanks for adding the phone number.

Less than 5 minutes walk from the Fire Station.
343 Forest Rd, Walthamstow, London E17 5JR

Jasmine is the brunette.

Sorry just replied to someone asking me for the phone number and i just noticed i have a different one, maybe she has two?
+44 7902 885295

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Thanks for the review +1   :hi:

Offline Xtro

Sorry just replied to someone asking me for the phone number and i just noticed i have a different one, maybe she has two?
+44 7902 885295

That number ties up with these 2 ads:-

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline exhippy

I booked Jasmine but when I got there I met Victoria. I didn't really mind. Victoria was a slim late 30 something from Czech Republic. I went for the hour body to body. She stripped immediately, and the massage using her arms was punctuated by small teasers on my genitals. Sadly there weren't any reach unders. At about 15 minutes the b2b began first on my back and then on my front. She wan't keen on my touching her, and kept blocking access. But it was still very good. and she was very friendly and pleasant. at one point she did a cowgirl body to body which was very erotic. She also did some work on my perineum but not enough. What made her a winner for me and I will return is I had the easiest ejaculation I have had for ages as I often have problems in that area. All in all good