Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve - skilful HJ with promise in Ashford, Kent  (Read 4826 times)

10 review(s) for Tantra Zone (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Chewie1

External Link/Members Only

This was a pre-lockdown meet a few months ago.

Just a point of detail, she is now Eve on her AW profile but previous reviews had her name as Eva. However, she’s clearly the same girl from her description in other reviews.

I’m a big fan of a good HJ, especially if the masseuse understands how to edge. I was attracted to Eve from other reviews as she seemed to offer a good HJ

Ashford is better for me travel-wise rather than Colchester, the 2 places where people have posted reviews for her here on UKP. So, when her profile listed her as being available in Ashford, I got in touch.

Comms
Eve answered her phone promptly and a visit was organised with no fuss. She gave a postcode and the final address after I had parked up

Her flat is in Ashford town, a few minutes off the motorway. I found parking on a residential street nearby and Eve had some other suggestions for parking as well

Looks
Definitely exotic. She’s from Kazakhstan and so looks oriental. She young and pretty, slim and not super curvy. Small breasts with responsive nipples.

Meet
Her flat was tidy if a bit functional. I like it if masseuses try to create a nice ambiance with darkness, candles etc but Eve just has a massage table set up in the middle of a room. She was happy to jump right in but happy for me to have a shower when I requested one

We had discussed what I wanted from the session on the phone but she couldn’t remember. A slight alarm in my head when she was surprised I wanted an hour - it suggests that she usually does shorter sessions. I explained about wanting to be edged for a long time at the end.

Starting with me on my front, Eve gave me a good massage. If you enjoy a nice spa massage, I think you’d enjoy this part. She even cracked my fingers. She undressed to her thong and garter for B2B but she stayed on the ground for this part. I like it when the masseuse gets into the massage table to get good body slides in but this isn’t her style.

Once I turned over, she continued a bit of B2B but not for long. The main reason I’m giving her a positive review is that she has a great touch for her HJ. Lots of oil and slow, swirly motions had my toes curling before long. I had hoped for a long edging session but she brought me to a great climax after 5 minutes even though I earned her that I was close. It was a heavenly 5 minutes but I had hoped for longer. After another shower, I was out in 55 minutes.

Some may feel that I’m being generous with a positive but I wonder if her short HJ reflects the fact that she usually does shorter sessions. I would love to experience her HJ again but for longer. I’m prepared to see her again but I’ll make sure that we agree on the exact session that I would like with longer HJ at the end.

I paid £90 for the hour.

Offline dieseldriver

Was the B2B with her sliding her body over yours? And did the g-string come off? I enjoy a proper B2B where she is fully naked and straddles your face with her pussy. Just like Lauren did couple of years ago at Zen in Upminster.
Although that didn't happen with massage in Sussex the BJ made up for it.   :thumbsup:

Offline Chewie1

Yes she slid her over mine but only from a standing position next to the massage bed, so it was quite limited. The bottoms stayed on throughout my session

Offline dieseldriver

Yes she slid her over mine but only from a standing position next to the massage bed, so it was quite limited. The bottoms stayed on throughout my session

Half a B2B   :D.  Any time your near Crayford, try mistressmuscle. She really knows how to work a cock. Has lots of reviews on here including from myself    :thumbsup:

Offline latecomer

Half a B2B   :D.  Any time your near Crayford, try mistressmuscle. She really knows how to work a cock. Has lots of reviews on here including from myself    :thumbsup:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online MajorPayne

Wouldn't call that a b2b myself.

Offline dieseldriver

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Photos are years younger than what she actually looks like. But OMG, give your cock a treat!