Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camila - Streatham  (Read 2361 times)

Offline pumps

visited her here External Link/Members Only
photos can be found here External Link/Members Only

Date: This week.

Location: behind barcalys bank on streatham high road, very friendly security, very descret and felt safe throughout (10pm)

Girl: As per photos, but natural colour and wavey straight hair now, slightly darker skin. shes a brazilian girl from spain, she speaks good english.

Service: Very good

Okay i didnt know what i was going to get before i arrived, i picked this girl from the 2 girl line up which was awkward, instead of them visiting me 1 by 1 and me telling my choice to the maid, i had to walk into the bedroom where they were both standing and pick out of the two, i felt sorry for the other one who was older and not very attractive, having to keep the smile on her face  :thumbsdown:.

Camila is Very friendly and responsive, nice large firm breasts with firm solid nipples great for sucking on, a nice large round arse which has great shape to it which you usually expect from a latino woman, she has abit of a gut but thats expected on a girl of this size. Shes also shaven and VERY clean everywhere, nice and fresh.

She delivered great wet OWO no teeth, and deep throating. She capped me up and got on top gave me a few kisses near my mouth i think she was testing the water for abit of FK but i dont really do that.
we went at all the positions, no problems at all. finished up with her wanking me off onto her huge tits whilst i played with that huge ass.

Would i recommend: YES

would i return: hard to say as theres alot of variety out there.

i paid £60 for 30mins + £20 for owo

Offline pumps

i said shaven, but come to think of it....shes definately waxed everywhere bar a lil landing strip, real soft and Smooth

Offline pumps

abdul

Do you know there was a Chinese establishment in Becmead Avenue I used to be there 2/3 yrs ago not sure if it is still exists.

Offline pumps

Do you know there was a Chinese establishment in Becmead Avenue I used to be there 2/3 yrs ago not sure if it is still exists.

I gotta be honest the chinese girls don't really get me going so I'm unaware of said establishment.
Infact for a while I've tried to avoid these types of places as the services isn't as great as you get from an indie for virtually the same money...