Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby @Sports Therapy Clinic - Old Lode Lane - Solihull/Sheldon - FBSM  (Read 10165 times)

Offline Littlefoot

The past few months I’ve been reading all the incoming reviews on Ruby, which prompted my booking. I’ve been wanting to meet her for quite a while. Finally got the chance today.

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Communication was with Laura (the boss) and was excellent as usual. All booked up following a couple of texts.

Fee was £40 for 30 mins massage and would have included a HE, had I gone the distance.  :dash:

The shop is located with a few other shops in the Sheldon/Solihull area. Nice quiet area. You shouldn’t encounter any trouble here. The venue is quite spacious inside. The decor and furnishings are very nice compared to some other TCM shops, imo.

Ruby is quite attractive facially, around her mid twenties. I didn’t notice an Australian accent as described in other reviews. More English, saying that there wasn’t a great deal of conversation, probably more down to myself on this occasion. (I mean there was small talk during the undressing then re dressing process, just not much talking during the actual massage. But I prefer this, makes them concentrate more on what they’re doing. I want to relax, enjoy and take it all in also). She’s around the 5’5” - 5’6” mark, slim, size 6 - 8. Hardly any breasts. That doesn’t bother me though one jot! She wore tight black skinny jeans, a tight top, and white trainers. She looked rather cute!  :wackogirl:

I arrived at the shop on time for my appointment. Laura greets me as I enter the unlocked door. Very friendly, smiley and seemed happy to see me. Ruby was in the big room, so in I go. Bit of chit chat, she asks if I’ve been before etc. Hand over the fee for the massage and the HE. She briefly leaves the room to pass on my fee to the boss, I assumed. While she’s gone I begin to undress. But before I’d even removed my jeans she’s back.

I was quite surprised at the quality of the massage. I thought she may be a little inexperienced, but it was rather good and felt nice. Began on my upper back with a little oil, nice medium pressure applied, which gradually moved to my lower back. Quite therapeutic and relaxing. She asked a couple of times if it was ok. Eventually she moved down to my legs and bum. Which was more a soft sensual massage, with plenty of sensual teasing touches around my undercarriage department, which started to increase and intensify after a while. I hoisted my hips a little so she had better access to the Crown Jewels. In the end the old bold balls were treated to a very intense, sensual massage. That intense I couldn’t hold it any longer and let out a little squeal as I orgasmed. She wasn’t sure what had happened, and asked if I was ok. I confirm to her that I’d shot my cocoa. This happens a lot to me at this place. I just find the reach unders that intense and I just can’t control myself. Never happens anywhere else! Has this not happened to anyone else at this establishment??

Anyway she cleans me up and where I’d been lying. She seemed very concerned about me lying in my own spunk, so she gave myself and the couch a thorough clean. She asked if I could cum again. So she was willing to jerk me off despite me cumming once in the 30 mins. I told her that won’t be happening, and I was quite satisfied anyhow. Orgasm is an orgasm end of the day to me.

Finished off with a nice head and neck massage while face up. On my way out Laura waved me goodbye, and thanked me for my custom.

A pleasant experience, which I’d like to repeat sometime, for the hour next time! 

Offline Pete556

Great review LF. The OLL girls know how to deliver a great service.  :)
I've never cum while on my front at this place, but did so at another some time ago.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 03:55:00 pm by Pete556 »

Offline seandana

I have shot my bolt while face down on one occasion with Nichole at this establishment ,no shame  there as her cock handling skills are sublime  :thumbsup: great review LF

Offline Pete556

I have shot my bolt while face down on one occasion with Nichole at this establishment ,no shame  there as her cock handling skills are sublime  :thumbsup: great review LF
Nichole is someone who can make me cum in minutes - as she did earlier this week. Agree her skills are sublime.

Offline mr.bluesky

Good report Littlefoot. Glad you got round to seeing Ruby. I have enjoyed a few 1 hour sessions with her with a happy beginning and ending although I don't always manage to cum twice within the hour I do enjoy her attempts.  Like previous comment say all the girls at Old Lode Lane know how to handle a cock  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 05:24:57 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Littlefoot

Great review LF. The OLL girls know how to deliver a great service.  :)
I've never cum while on my front at this place, but did so at another some time ago.

Cheers chaps, nice to know I’m not on my own.  ;)

Suppose it might help if I limit access to the privates.  :dash:

Offline Littlefoot

Good report Littlefoot. Glad you got round to seeing Ruby. I have enjoyed a few 1 hour seesions with her with a happy beginning and ending although I don't always manage to cum twice within the hour I do enjoy her attempts.  Like previous comment say all the girls at Old Lode Lane know how to handle a cock  :yahoo:

Cheers mr b. Laura’s got them well drilled. Just imagine the staff meetings before they open... I bet she trains them using a banana and a couple of plums.  :D

Offline mr.bluesky

I have also shot my bolt whilst laying face down with Laura (although she did make me cum a second time whilst face up)

Offline mr.bluesky

Cheers mr b. Laura’s got them well drilled. Just imagine the staff meetings before they open... I bet she trains them using a banana and a couple of plums.  :D

:lol: I always enjoy having my plums massaged. :wacko:

Offline Littlefoot

:lol: I always enjoy having my plums massaged. :wacko:

As long as they don’t get them mixed up with the real plums and decide to take a bite out of one.  :scare:

Offline mr.bluesky

As long as they don’t get them mixed up with the real plums and decide to take a bite out of one.  :scare:

They can always give them a nice suck if they get the urge to put one in their mouth   :D

Offline Littlefoot

They can always give them a nice suck if they get the urge to put one in their mouth   :D

:wacko:  :lol:  :thumbsup:

Offline Bhamguyhi

Im thinking of going to this place as its only about 5 minites from me.so how does it work then you make an appointment,go in ,and who ever is at the shop counter,you get massaged by.just asking .sorry im a rookie.
And when you go in the room what do you do,lye down with a towel on or lye down in the nod.like i said im a rookie sorry chaps.
Banned reason: Fantasist. Trying to punt for nearly 3 years.
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline MajorPayne

Nichole is someone who can make me cum in minutes - as she did earlier this week. Agree her skills are sublime.
No longer available these days but one of the reasons I visited Casandra (Northampton) was due to her edging expertise.  She was happy to bring you to the edge of orgasm and then back off.  And happy to spend a long time doing so.

Offline Littlefoot

Im thinking of going to this place as its only about 5 minites from me.so how does it work then you make an appointment,go in ,and who ever is at the shop counter,you get massaged by.just asking .sorry im a rookie.
And when you go in the room what do you do,lye down with a towel on or lye down in the nod.like i said im a rookie sorry chaps.

You ring up make an appointment. You can make an appointment with a girl of your choice (if one takes your fancy from the reviews on here, if not just make an open appointment with anyone). You turn up at appointment time, walk into shop, they will take care of the rest, say if you have booked a particular girl. Massage with covered towel or not is up to you. I always have it naked. Then when you’re done and you get home you write up a review on here!  :hi:

Offline Beamer

Oh yeah, of course you're a rookie. Member for 4 years, 4 posts and you are asking the same question you were asking in 2016.
Now the real question is....leech or just an idiot wanking away having read the helpful response from LF?
Now Read rule 1.....
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 08:45:50 am by Beamer »

Offline Littlefoot

Oh yeah, of course you're a rookie. Member for 4 years, 4 posts and you are asking the same question you were asking in 2016.
Now the real question is....leech or just an idiot wanking away having read the helpful response from LF?
Now Read rule 1.....

I didn’t read his posting history  :dash: you’re right he was asking similar questions on old lode lane 4 years ago! And he still hasn’t visited yet? What’s he been waiting for ffs! Looking at his post history, after 4 years he’s STILL trying to ‘build his bottle up’   :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 09:06:11 am by Littlefoot »

Offline Bhamguyhi

Ok ok im going this week deffinatley.
And ill post full review.With full high rez photos and a full 4k video cam of the entire session.
Will that do you.
I bet id be your best mate then.
Banned reason: Fantasist. Trying to punt for nearly 3 years.
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Hoping

What sort of stupid thick comment is that?  The shop is closed at the present time (obviously) so you wouldn't get very far and if they were working and you visited you'd end up being nobody's mate as you were probably a carrier of Covid.

Grow up and grow a pair of balls.

Offline tesla

Now Read rule 1.....

just another member who has no or limited contribution who has now decided to re-establish use of the site because they have nothing better to do in lockdown.

Offline Beamer

And ill post full review.With full high rez photos and a full 4k video cam of the entire session.
Will that do you.

I think the term for this post is....
BLX
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 11:09:48 am by Beamer »

Offline Littlefoot

Will that do you.

No I wouldn’t be your best mate then. My best mates have back bones, the type you need next to you in the trenches, while knee high in shit. They certainly wouldn’t be dithering for 4 years about getting a massage.  :dash: :sarcastic:  :hi:

Offline mr.bluesky

What sort of stupid thick comment is that?  The shop is closed at the present time (obviously) so you wouldn't get very far and if they were working and you visited you'd end up being nobody's mate as you were probably a carrier of Covid.

Grow up and grow a pair of balls.

Let's not forget the schools are closed at the moment. He's obviously got too much time on his hands  :dash:  and if he did go this week he'll be standing outside for a very long time.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 01:09:31 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Tairobert

What I load of Bullshit
The place has been closed the very first day of lockdown

Why is the guy allowed sPout should rubbish

Offline Littlefoot

Why is the guy allowed sPout should rubbish

He’s not anymore, he’s been banned.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: We’ll miss all his contributions, NOT....

Classic banning reason, gave me a chuckle “trying to punt for nearly 3 years”  :D :lol: :D

Offline RedditchJay

when ALL this blows over i must get to Lode Lane.... not seen a really poor review from anyone so all the girls must be of a good standard.

Offline mr.bluesky

when ALL this blows over i must get to Lode Lane.... not seen a really poor review from anyone so all the girls must be of a good standard.

I just hope it re opens with the same girls still working there. Laura, Nicole, Ruby and Jessie.

Offline Littlefoot

Can’t believe you’ve never been Jay. Worth £40 of anyone’s money imo :thumbsup:

Good job I don’t live only 5 mins away, I’d be in there every day like Mr b.  :D :D :drinks:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 11:35:32 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline mr.bluesky

Can’t believe you’ve never been Jay. Worth £40 of anyone’s money imo :thumbsup:

Good job I don’t live only 5 mins away, I’d be in there every day like Mr b.  :D :D :drinks:

Are you stalking me Littlefoot ? :lol: I'll have you know it was every other day  :D  :hi: ( if I lived 5 minutes away it would be everyday)  :D  I just hope it re-opens soon. My ball bag is in urgent need of emptying   :wacko:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 07:20:30 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline mike61

Missing my happy endings, this lockdown is hurting us all, except my wallet

Offline shed

I just hope it re opens with the same girls still working there. Laura, Nicole, Ruby and Jessie.

I am sure Laura and her team will return.

Offline Talbear

Have to say that I find Ruby, Min and Nicole all provide a great experience, as well as a being decent looking..!!!

Offline mr.bluesky

Have to say that I find Ruby, Min and Nicole all provide a great experience, as well as a being decent looking..!!!

Min had left Old Lode lane and had opened a new shop in Nuneaton shortly before lock down had occurred.  :hi:

Offline Pete556

I think it will be a while before I will be happy to lie face down on a massage couch with my head in a hole
 - mask or no mask!

But am def missing the girls at OLL. I often wonder how they are coping. same as the independents.

Offline Littlefoot

Are you stalking me Littlefoot ? :lol: I'll have you know it was every other day  :D  :hi: ( if I lived 5 minutes away it would be everyday)  :D  I just hope it re-opens soon. My ball bag is in urgent need of emptying   :wacko:

Good God man, are your own hands suffering from some kind of affliction or something? :D :lol: :D
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 07:38:17 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline mr.bluesky

Good God man, are your own hands suffering from some kind of affliction or something? :D :lol: :D

It's not the same DIY. I need Laura's or Nicole's magic touch. :D With this warm weather we are having at the moment I can just imagine the short skirts Nicole would normaly be wearing now.  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 08:23:59 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline RedditchJay

i know... im am from that area as a nipper so know the area well and can "divert" on my home off the A45 so will be on my list of things when we can play again for sure, you need to let me know who is the best to ask for

Offline mr.bluesky

i know... im am from that area as a nipper so know the area well and can "divert" on my home off the A45 so will be on my list of things when we can play again for sure, you need to let me know who is the best to ask for

For her cock handling skills it would have to be Laura but Nicole is so sexy . If you like em slim young and pretty Ruby is the one or Jessie. :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

It's not the same DIY. I need Laura's or Nicole's magic touch. :D With this warm weather we are having at the moment I can just imagine the short skirts Nicole would normaly be wearing now.  :yahoo:

Yeah know what you mean :thumbsup:. More preferable than my big cumbersome shovels pumping away would be some young attractive female wrapping her soft dainty digits around the old flag pole and getting me off with a cheeky smile. No substitute for that really ;). Anyone at OLL will fit that bill. Ain’t seen Nicole for ages. She would shame most woman half her age in regards figure and youthful facial attractiveness, the bonus is she’s also got a lot of experience which you wouldn’t think from looking at her. She can certainly handle a cock  :wacko:. Can’t wait to get back in action!  :cool:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 11:17:27 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline mr.bluesky

Yeah know what you mean :thumbsup:. More preferable than my big cumbersome shovels pumping away would be some young attractive female wrapping her soft dainty digits around the old flag pole and getting me off with a cheeky smile. No substitute for that really ;). Anyone at OLL will fit that bill. Ain’t seen Nicole for ages. She would shame most woman half her age in regards figure and youthful facial attractiveness, the bonus is she’s also got a lot of experience which you wouldn’t think from looking at her. She can certainly handle a cock  :wacko:. Can’t wait to get back in action!  :cool:

Someone who did pleasantly surprise me with her cock handling skills was Ruby. For someone so young she knew how to handle a cock. When she first started working there she was still studying at University . I don't know whether Laura showed her how to do it or if she was a natural but I enjoyed having a happy beginning and happy ending with Ruby.  :yahoo: I just hope if Old Lode Lane re-opens in the near future Laura, Nicole and Ruby will still be working there.

Offline Okiedokie

Maybe it’s just me but I had a single experience here very early in the year but I didn’t feel the need to review due to it being basically identical to everyone’s else experience here which I guess is a testament to their consistency but the one thing I will add, I went after reading all the reviews about her being mid 20’s but she looked way older to me. Like early to mid 30’s but she was very good regardless but maybe it was just me.

Offline bonham

Maybe it’s just me but I had a single experience here very early in the year but I didn’t feel the need to review due to it being basically identical to everyone’s else experience here which I guess is a testament to their consistency but the one thing I will add, I went after reading all the reviews about her being mid 20’s but she looked way older to me. Like early to mid 30’s but she was very good regardless but maybe it was just me.
Pretty shure you didn't get ruby then maybe seen nicole and thay never switch girls you get what you book

Offline mr.bluesky

Pretty shure you didn't get ruby then maybe seen nicole and thay never switch girls you get what you book

+1 .Ruby only worked there 2 days a week ( tuesday and thursday if my memory serves me correct) as Bonham say's more likely you saw Nicole going by the description.  Nicole is also an expert cock handler. Just hope they all return if or when the place re-opens.

Offline Littlefoot

I once got switched, booked Nicole, when I arrived she was Just in the process of Starting an hours session with an old codger. Laura was a decent replacement mind. I did voice my disappointment at being switched and did mention it on here. It was a couple of years ago now and it hasn’t happened to me since, so it’s not a regular occurrence (with me at least).  :hi:

Offline shed

I once got switched, booked Nicole, when I arrived she was Just in the process of Starting an hours session with an old codger. Laura was a decent replacement mind. I did voice my disappointment at being switched and did mention it on here. It was a couple of years ago now and it hasn’t happened to me since, so it’s not a regular occurrence (with me at least).  :hi:

I think that old codger at the time was me LF.  :D :lol: :dance:

Offline mr.bluesky

I got switched once when I booked Laura. She wanted me to try a new lady who was complete rubbish  although laura did come into the room to administer the happy ending. Needless to say the new lady didn't last long and I did get a free massage on my next visit. ( Did a review at the time which I'm sure Laura must have seen ) Never been switched since.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 09:56:10 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Littlefoot

You old scoundrel you.  ;) :D

Offline Littlefoot

I got switched once when I booked Laura. She wanted me to try a new lady who was complete rubbish  although laura did come into the room to administer the happy ending. Needless to say the new lady didn't last long and I did get a free massage on my next visit. ( Did a review at the time which I'm sure Laura must have seen ) Never been switched since.

I think few years ago you could just walk in and get an immediate massage. So back then there may have been a lot more switched with all the walk ins taking place? But what I like about lode lane, Laura reads this forum (as has been mentioned before on here) and does seem to address any criticism and right it. So I think I’m correct when I say they only take booked appointments now? Resulting in less likely to be switched these days.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 10:28:22 am by Littlefoot »

Offline bonham

+1 .Ruby only worked there 2 days a week ( tuesday and thursday if my memory serves me correct) as Bonham say's more likely you saw Nicole going by the description.  Nicole is also an expert cock handler. Just hope they all return if or when the place re-opens.
Looking forward to that hopefully I get Ruby's first booking imagine how much she's missing cocks  :wackogirl: ok more so the money 😁

Offline mr.bluesky

Pretty sure it must have been me on one of my rare visits  :crazy: