Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine - Waverly Street, cock and anal play  (Read 10116 times)

Offline oldstreethookup

Gumtree link: External Link/Members Only

She's got a wealth of reviews on here. But this is only my second visit in the past few months. First time was to get an oily tit wank which was well delivered. But this time i wanted something a bit different

Cost
Pre agreed, via phone conversation of £60, including the services I wanted

Comms
Straight forward. She's easy to talk to, decent level of english so you can talk about things in confidence that she totally understands

Most people know where this is, close to the Arboretum. There's a Sainsbury close by which you can park at and has a cash machine.... but i choose to park on the road on the Forest Road W because the Sainsbury's has a 30 minutes parking limit.

The Girl
Jasmine is in her 40s or 50s... not quite sure. Other punters may be able to verify... however, she is very attractive and no complaints in the looks department. She's got a cracking pair of enhanced tits... they're not you're hard bolt on types. Soft and she encourages you to touch and play.

The Experience
I asked for anal play, so enquired if she had a dildo. She did but had not ever offered this to a punter. So i was her first. I called when I was near and she told me she was ready, even though I was 10 mins early. When i arrived she was wearing some skin tight black leather trouser and a black lacey top. Both soon vanished as we got naked and ready for the session.

She likes to take charge, but in a very professional experienced way. So don't be surprised if she instructs you exactly how you want to lay... go with it i'd say, she has experience and knows exactly what she's doing. 

I began on all fours while she applied warm oil to my arse cheeks and cock... massaging both while i was in position. She then slowly oiled up my arse hole and massaged around it eventually slipping in a finger. It felt truly amazing having this sexy, big chested mature oriental lady massage my cock and balls with one hand and finger me with the other.

We played around with me pushing back into her finger as if I was fucking it, her sliding her tits over my oily ass, light spanking... all the while me being able to take in the whole show thanks to her specially positioned bedside mirror.

once ready, she applied a condom to her vibrator (a present a friend had bought her), lubed it up and slid it into my relaxd arsehole while i lay on my back, legs in the air.... she's very engaging, keeps good eye contact throughout. While i lay on my back, dildo up my arse, wanking my hard cock.... both my hands rubbing her big tits.... it was a site to behold and an experience I yearned for.

We enjoyed this until the end where I was bouncing on the dildo, pretty much straddling her with one arm around her shoulder, her tits pressed against my cock as she wanked me to completion. I came all over her hands, my stomach, her tits all the while hand my arse filled with her vibrator. BLISS

Verdict
I have to say, comms were great and she was willing to listen to what i wanted beforehand and explained clearly what we could do. During the session it was all just as good, comms wise. If you're used to the usual meek orientals who you have to tell exactly what you want then Jas will be a bit of a surprise as she does take the lead. But on my second visit I think I get her approach now and think I've found a service that I'm going to go back to once in a while.

She also has a shower waiting to help get off the oil which is great, both times i've been there i haven't felt rushed out the door, so I could take my time and get ready at my own pace. She also likes to chat after the meet, which is a refreshing change and something I like doing if i've also enjoyed my punt.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 10:57:57 am by oldstreethookup »

Offline Cocknose

She has been getting more adventurous of late  ;)
Banned reason: Threats of violence
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cocknose

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I’ve met her so many times I’ve lost count but in all the years never had that experience, glad you had a great time matey, good review to read.

Offline Cocknose

Time for a visit again soon  :cool:

Offline Cocknose

Her service gets better and better :lol: :lol:

Online Hotdogboy88

What makes you say her tits are enhanced?? They felt very natural to me.

Offline Cocknose

Offline Gopal1978

What makes you say her tits are enhanced?? They felt very natural to me.

Huge tits on a small frame so I can see why folks may guess they are fake. A lot of thai girls have bolt ons.

Offline Cocknose

The tits are real not bolt one and her ass is real as well i do like her ass

Offline Gopal1978

The tits are real not bolt one and her ass is real as well i do like her ass

Yes, amazing body.  :P

Offline Banana100

Never tried lady fingering my arse. Never will. Is like pathway to the dark side. I’ve known ppl who enjoyed these ended up gay, not that I have a problem with but just not for me.  :angelgirl: :drinks:
Banned reason: Threats of violence.

Offline RAJEC

Never tried lady fingering my arse. Never will. Is like pathway to the dark side. I’ve known ppl who enjoyed these ended up gay, not that I have a problem with but just not for me.  :angelgirl: :drinks:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: cracking stuff

Offline NervousJ

Ha ha ha  :lol:

I love a good finger up the ass, I’m still straight at the minute...

Online Hotdogboy88

I’ve known a lot of people who have hugged they male friends end up gay.  :dash:

So what bit is gay about a female sticking a finger up your bum? You do realise what being gay is don’t you? :sarcastic:

Offline oldstreethookup

It’s a slippery slope banana. When can I bugger you pal? You’re just my type dumb and horny

We do get some characters on here  :dash:

Offline Banana100

One day when you realised you needed ‘new adventure’ because you needed bumfuck so bad, pls come back here and think about who’s dumb, naive and horny. But I wish you luck.  :thumbsup:

Offline RAJEC

One day when you realised you needed ‘new adventure’ because you needed bumfuck so bad, pls come back here and think about who’s dumb, naive and horny. But I wish you luck.  :thumbsup:

So by your logic, you’re saying people choose their sexuality?

Offline oldstreethookup

“Bumfuck” ahahahah

Offline Banana100

« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 03:16:21 am by Banana100 »

Offline oldstreethookup

Nuff said.

Tell me, is your name banana because your mind is bent?

Offline Chorley

Okey dokey  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Picti

Ha ha ha  :lol:

I love a good finger up the ass, I’m still straight at the minute...

There was an EM punter called Jimmy
Who was straight but had a prostate
And when a woman gave him the finger shimmy
It sent Jimmy into an ecstatic state

Hereby ends my tenure as UKP poet laureate  :hi:

Banana - all men have a prostate (irrespective of sexual orientation). The only slippery slope is the necessary lube.

Online Hotdogboy88

I think if I had to choose between jasmine and Cassandra I’d take jasmine all day long. And I think Cassandra is great.

Offline filthy.john

I think if I had to choose between jasmine and Cassandra I’d take jasmine all day long. And I think Cassandra is great.

Yet, according to your profile, you haven't reviewed either of them (not that I'm *particularly* criticising you, I must add, I say it out of interest as I was interested to read your experiences and trying to understand why you rank them accordingly)

Offline chunky monkey

Ultimately it's all academic because Casandra stopped her b2b service and gone legit
So your choice is Jasmine's fantastic sensual b2b massage or Casandra's as yet untried/unreviewed legit service

And yes I speak as someone who has soon both ladies, reviewed Jasmine very positively, not reviewed Casandra but left plenty of comments about her excellent (previous) services

Online MajorPayne

Presently it's academic as both Casandra and Jasmine are currently unavailable

External Link/Members Only  (404 error)

Offline NervousJ

Must be another link to jasmine as I emailed it yesterday and she was available.

Offline Cocknose

Jasmine is back I've been must be to regs only :unknown: