Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GenuinePoppy96 (Droitwich) - TOFTT  (Read 332 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5325064) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Urban_G]

Offline Jayne_cobb

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 mins for £60
Services: OW, protected sex
Summary: inexperienced hot young Rom/Italian cutie who gives better than standard Rom service.

Profile is total b/s, apart from the photos which certainly looks like the girl I saw.  I'm giving it a neutral because even as services weren't as advertised, she is a hot cutie with a good attitude and I left happy and not feeling ripped off.  I certainly wouldn't go see her again though.

Booking arranged by text, pretty sure someone else handles the comms even though her phone was beeping a lot during our meet. I asked whether she kissed and whether she had any extras in the texts, came back yes she did kiss and no, no extras.  This was bullshit.  She doesn't kiss and when I asked if I could cum on her tits she said that cost extra  :dash:

Venue is the standard hotel just off junction 5 of the M5. I got there a bit early and had a prompt text saying to give her 10 mins, which ended up being 15-20 as they were cleaning her room allegedly.  Just as I was about to give up I got the room number so headed up and there was indeed a cleaning trolley outside her room so it wasn't b/s.

Door opened and I was pleased with what I saw, slim cute brunette, with small nice handful tits and a few tats.  Looked to be a classic Romanian to be honest though she said she was from Italy.  Good english and could hold a conversation well, but I'm sure she was a Rom.

No shower offered so straight into the action, where she applied some lube to my chap, wanked him into life then asked me to apply the condom.  That proceeded into some very nice covered oral, then into the main event which was doggy at her suggestion. Doggy was excellent holding onto her tiny shapely arse and banging away.  Changed to missionary which was where I found out she didn't kiss, this position didn't work too well as it was two single beds pushed together and we were lying across both of them with my knee making a gap. As it wasn't doing it for me I suggested she go on top, where she went for it reasonably well but we both started to get too hot at this point.  She hadn't worked out how to turn the air con on in the room so we were both overheating.  She suggested she finish me off by hand, but for some reason wanted to do it with the condom on.  I had no urge to see me fill the bag that way so asked if I could cum on her tits to which she initially agreed but then said it cost extra.  So I suggested we try doggy some more, I pounded away but the heat was affecting me and I knew I couldn't cum that way so I took the condom off and finished myself off with a wank while I got her to cup her tits and look sexy at me. 

I showed her how to turn the air con on  :wacko: and she gave me a bottle of water that I gratefully received. Hug and off I went.

If she is a Rom this was the best punt I've had with a Rom in years, although to be fair I normally avoid them like the plague.  My expectations were low as I hardly ever have a good punt at this location so in this case I was pleasantly surprised.  She said yesterday was her last day there although she's still showing as green there today. Expect she'll pop up at some other location in the country.