Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Olivia ???  (Read 1952 times)

2 review(s) for BLONDE_ANNA _ (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline misterjt111

I'm not sure whether this profile is genuine or not. I saw a girl who was based in Rugby called Viki.  She was Polish like this girl Olivia.  The booking was completed and it was okay at best mainly due to her not speaking any English virtually, I assume I spoke to a friend when I booked.  It appears that the same profile with different pictures is now being used by this Olivia, so the feedback for her is not actually for her just for you guys to be aware if you were going to make a booking!

No point in me going into detail about Viki as she isn't around any more by the look of it, despite the punt only being a couple of weeks ago.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Are you referring to the following profile? I have posted it anyway, so that anyone carrying out a search under 2075344 would work then find out that pics of the girls on the profile keep changing to the one working at thew time, so that feedback becomes misleading over time, as it contains FB for previous girls as well.

For this reason, I normally suggest to punters to include the name of the girl in your Fb, so that when profile name changes, it becomes obvious to punters that the FB related to a different named girl.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline misterjt111

Apologies, I'll know next time! Yep thats the profile I'm referring to, but I didn't see that girl. Seems like a bit of a scam in respect of the feedback for different girls

Offline Taggart

The feedback thing is an old trick.

Create a profile with one girl, get some feedback, when she moves on swap the pictures, new girl has apparent good feeback even though she may be a total newbie. The other give away is the profile says 'new in town' yet FB goes back to August. It's also why you should regularly monitor girls on your hot list and have a few profile notes about them.

As Cool Tiger says, include the profile name in the feedback, which alerts to changes of name. If they hide their feedback, most of us wont see them.

Why do pimps think punters are stupid?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
For this reason, I normally suggest to punters to include the name of the girl in your Fb, so that when profile name changes, it becomes obvious to punters that the FB related to a different named girl.

Apologies, I'll know next time! Yep thats the profile I'm referring to, but I didn't see that girl. Seems like a bit of a scam in respect of the feedback for different girls

The feedback thing is an old trick.

As Cool Tiger says, include the profile name in the feedback, which alerts to changes of name. If they hide their feedback, most of us wont see them.

Why do pimps think punters are stupid?

No need to apologise. What I meant to say was When feedback is left on AW (not on here), ALWAYS mention the name of the WG in your FB there. If a pimp then decides to swap her pics for a different girl, then it becomes apparent from your FB that name of the new girl does not correspond to the FB on an old girl.

It can work against you, when a genuine WG changes her name, but if she keeps the same pics and states on her profile her old name, then it is apparent to everyone viewing her profile.