Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: List of post-op trans who advert on AdultWork as female  (Read 217043 times)

Offline claretandblue

I called u out re: lexy because you're wrong.

I'd hardly call that touchy. The rest if what i said was a generic comment about this thread being mostly speculation.

Still - you're going to call it what you call it.
Ok mate we can agree to disagree, as you say it's all speculation and should be taken as such

Online pumps

Pumps...I don't know where you get your info from

I've visited Lexy a few times and will go in record to say she is a woman. End of.

Quite frankly, unless you've got proper proof, in most cases the links anyone has been posting are quite speculative.

You can say and do whatever - but without any actual evidence.... I'm most cases you're appearing to be spiteful against women that you don't think are attractive. If that is the case - you perhaps need to start a thread named as such!

dopebeats  - Cheers  I now know it's a woman as you've seen her. End of.

These pics (below) are the culprits.......

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

As mentioned by C&B  the key to this thread that goes without saying is it's harmless speculation, and we'll all have to agree to disagree at some point.....

also don't accuse me of being spiteful as there have been some links posted to seriously hot looking women too, not just manly looking uglys.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 10:08:36 pm by pumps »

Offline punk

As mentioned by C&B  the key to this thread that goes without saying is it's harmless speculation, and we'll all have to agree to disagree at some point.....

also don't accuse me of being spiteful as there have been some links posted to seriously hot looking women too, not just manly looking uglys.

60 quid max

Offline claretandblue

Blimey that top picture is a shocker

Offline Luke

External Link/Members Only

was thinking of seeing her but she does have manly features, her tits are distracting though, probably enhanced too!

Offline claretandblue

was thinking of seeing her but she does have manly features, her tits are distracting though, probably enhanced too!
If I was gambling I would say odds on that's a post op, of course if you go and see her that could be the confirmation we need  :hi:

Online pumps

If I was gambling I would say odds on that's a post op, of course if you go and see her that could be the confirmation we need  :hi:

I was about to say maybe we're wrong  ;) ;) ;), as she's got plently of positive reviews. Then I noticed they all refer to her as having B cup breasts and they're certainly not B cups.

Then the confirmation was I saw a post in which Lewishamguy said he's seen her 3 times..... and im pretty sure without first confirming with him that he didn't see this one 3 times lol

Glad you've had a nice session. I saw her three times from her old profile External Link/Members Only. A good combination of massage and sex, I found her good VFM.

:hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52709.0

Offline lewishamguy

I was about to say maybe we're wrong  ;) ;) ;), as she's got plently of positive reviews. Then I noticed they all refer to her as having B cup breasts and they're certainly not B cups.

Then the confirmation was I saw a post in which Lewishamguy said he's seen her 3 times..... and im pretty sure without first confirming with him that he didn't see this one 3 times lol

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52709.0

Hey Pumps when I saw her she had small natural boobs and pussy was natural definitely not a tranny though it's nearly a year ago. Facially she's a good represention of this girl. But I'm starting to doubt is it still the same girl, not just enhanced boobs but also some changes in her facial appearance :scare:. Perhaps a very rare case a girl is turning into a bloke. :D

Online pumps

Hey Pumps when I saw her she had small natural boobs and pussy was natural definitely not a tranny though it's nearly a year ago. Facially she's a good represention of this girl. But I'm starting to doubt is it still the same girl, not just enhanced boobs but also some changes in her facial appearance :scare:. Perhaps a very rare case a girl is turning into a bloke. :D

oh did you, I assumed there was a girl swap on the profile.

Online pumps

If only everyone uploaded pic's with their reviews, they'd not be useless 1 or 2 years down the line  :P

Offline lewishamguy

« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 04:49:20 pm by lewishamguy »

Offline punk

opinions here?

pussy she has been reviewed on her with mixed results,if i remember correctly.

Online collector

Offline claretandblue

LOL hopefully not. I wanna visit her and I wish she is female.
+1 she looks a bit like one of the kardashian sisters, I would!

Offline Johny Stone

Definately not the same woman, on this review there is a screen shot with her old pics showing a prossie with pretty face and small boobs.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Kudos  to    tomato sauce and waffles for taking that printscreen  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Loftus

opinions here?

The first profile pic is tempting, of her face close, with her ass up. That makes me want to visit. Every other pic says to me that 112 adultwork members have fucked a TS. Just my opinion though!

Online collector

Another speculation. I'm absolutely not sure, she has a great body but in some pics her face looks bit masculine. What you guys think?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 11:10:40 am by collector »

Online pumps

Another speculation. I'm absolutely not sure, she has a great body but in some pics her face looks bit masculine. What you guys think?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And her sister External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Agree, They do look sus  -

Offline claretandblue

I think we can take "bustysophie" off this list, a very reliable source has confirmed she has kids/gets periods etc so not a ts  :hi:

Online pumps

I think we can take "bustysophie" off this list, a very reliable source has confirmed she has kids/gets periods etc so not a ts  :hi:

I'm listening.......

Offline claretandblue

I'm listening.......
Ha I cannot reveal my source, just trust me  :hi:

Online pumps

Ha I cannot reveal my source, just trust me  :hi:

first rule in life is don't trust anyone  :sarcastic:

condomman

Offline Jerboa

Not on AW but this one looks odd to me External Link/Members Only

No that's no ladyboy, just a average looking 40 yr old Thai lady, the ladyboys look hotter than that.

condomman

No that's no ladyboy, just a average looking 40 yr old Thai lady, the ladyboys look hotter than that.

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline webpunter

It's deffo on AW - i can't be botherd to look

Chelsea1

Add platinum Cindy to this list

Offline Jerboa

Offline punk

chelsea 1, any troll bites the dust  :hi:

Offline anyfucker

Add platinum Cindy to this list
What's with these fucking weirdos who just make life more difficult for the WGs and hence us ??
I want my punting to be easy and fun and not have the girls pissed off/freaked out by weirdos like chelsea1, flyshit ...
If you don't like the look of a WG then don't book her and move on.
If a WG won't see you then move on, no point in seeing a girl if she is uncomfortable with you or what you are requesting.
There are plenty of other girls who will see you.
I don't know if Cindy gets upset with this shit (will ask her when i next see her :-), but can 100% say she is one of the sweetest girls around.
There is a reason why top reviewed girls are difficult to see at the drop of a hat and it's because they have lots of regulars who have a good time and make repeat bookings.

Offline claretandblue

What's with these fucking weirdos who just make life more difficult for the WGs and hence us ??
I want my punting to be easy and fun and not have the girls pissed off/freaked out by weirdos like chelsea1, flyshit ...
If a WG won't see you then move on, no point in seeing a girl if she is uncomfortable with you or what you are requesting.
I don't know if Cindy gets upset with this shit (will ask her when i next see her :-), but can 100% say she is one of the sweetest girls around.
There is a reason why top reviewed girls are difficult to see at the drop of a hat and it's because they have lots of regulars who have a good time and make repeat bookings.
This is old news as she was mentioned on this thread weeks ago,she actually has added a lime or two to her awork profile confirming in a jokey way she is all women

I really wouldn't worry about it, she is earning a small fortune,has loads of regulars, I doubt she gives a flying fuck in all honesty

Online pumps

with respect - who the fuck cares if a prossie gets upset. your treading that fine line between punter and fluffy.

this is the life they chose - this is a forum based on critiquing working girls on every level if they can't handle the heat they should get out of the kitchen.  Admittedly chelsea was just on a tolling spree in general.

condomman

Online collector

time to update the list  :cool: :coolgirl:

You can remove this one, it's another WG using this profile at the moment External Link/Members Only
You can remove the last bulgarian too, I met her and she is 100% female.
The italian is a brasilian, I think she just has a double nationality as lots of south americans having italian or spanish granparents but doesn't make her italian.
There are also few more thai to add.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 01:01:39 am by collector »

condomman

time to update the list  :cool: :coolgirl:

British

Thai-Ladyboy

Brazilian

Spanish

Romanian

Bulgarian

Colombian

Norwegian

Hungarian

Italian

:cool:

Thanks but how can you be sure? While some do look like they were born male, others just seem to be what we used to call ugly (munters/butters depending on your variations)

Offline claretandblue

This new list isn't everyone listed on the thread  (where is Bulgaria dessie ) for instance so I am not sure how it was constructed or it's relevance

Offline Urban_G

Thanks but how can you be sure? While some do look like they were born male, others just seem to be what we used to call ugly (munters/butters depending on your variations)

I agree. I've not read the whole thread but it seems like it's operating as if it's the fount of all knowledge regarding this subject when all it is is mostly speculation based on a some people's hunches. It gives off the wrong impression, particularly when the title of the thread is as bold as it is, it should contain the word 'possible' somewhere.

Online pumps

I agree. I've not read the whole thread but it seems like it's operating as if it's the fount of all knowledge regarding this subject when all it is is mostly speculation based on a some people's hunches. It gives off the wrong impression, particularly when the title of the thread is as bold as it is, it should contain the word 'possible' somewhere.

I suppose if you had read the a bit more of the thread before replying to that comment, you'd know it's been said on nearly every page its just speculation (what else could it be? nobody has another persons medical records). Anyone with a mind of their own can see that and won't get sucked in here thinking its the "fount of all knowledge" anyone who does get sucked in unquestionably they're probably a few sandwiches short of a picnic anyways.....

Offline punk

The one on the left?

pussy,petite,small feet,shoulders cause by exercise like swimming for example.

Topgun

Checking out that list of profiles, a lot of them you can tell are or probably are born male.

But some of them are absolutely stunning that look 100% born-female. I feel revolted that my cock was getting a semi over those pics - if they are trans

Online pumps

pussy,petite,small feet,shoulders cause by exercise like swimming for example.

okay mate