Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laurette nr Liverpool Street / Petticoat lane.  (Read 3248 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6135017) (11 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline fannydango

External Link/Members Only

Finger tapping on the desk, Mr T banging under the desk felt the urge for a punt!   Scoured this site and AW and everyone I called either didn’t answer or was unavailable.     Try to avoid South American’s as the getting hit with extras but was drawn to Laurette.    Called her up , no answer but quickly texted back.   

Tried calling again but no answer.   Same response as Naughty Natt.  But desperate men do desperate things.   She was available and I made my way over.   Had a text asking I am still coming.   Got to the steet.   Dead quiet as lockdown commands.  Texted her to say here.   No door number given but she did say she was coming down.    Opened the door and Stood behind.  Walked in and was very happy.  Not typical SA but very nice.  Followed her up the stairs and shown the room/offered shower which I took.   Gave her 120 for the hour but did confirm services .   All good so far.   She was dressed in a nice dress, black with nice shoes.   Quite classy imho.    Back in the room and straight to it.  Dfk, hands all over , dress still on which i enjoyed. Stood up snogging for a while and she then turns round for me to undo her dress.   Steps out of and smoking hot in knickers and heels.   Back on the bed on knees still snogging she  moves down to bj, then DT.    Really great session.  Almost nutted.   Pushed to lay on my back and sat on my face to move to 69.    She got very wet and creamy and was enjoying herself.   She creamed on my hands when I showed her to licked.   Dream stuff for me.    Stayed in 69 when she moved to rubber me up and then onto CG.   Nutted in minutes lol.   Not much time left so stayed in bed chatting.  English ok, but somewhat limited.   I really liked her.   Got up of own accord and showered.   Out the door almost on the exact hour.   Recomended.   

Offline rowdow

Cheers for the review OP.

Great find. Hotlisted.

Offline PLeisure

Nice find, fd  :hi:

So, no probs w. FK and OwO?
I wonder if she stretches to anal and CiM, as the profile indicates.

bhr - thanks for the pics

Offline fannydango

Her DFK and owo were exemplary.   Top draw.   Recommended.   

Offline bedhedred

I got a proper mouthful of her tongue. Owo was hard and quite deep.

Offline BootsnBunches

No wonder she was booked when I tried yesterday!

Offline Parking

One to consider! Had her on my HL but didn't want to risk it

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for breaking the news on this one  :drinks:

Hope she's still available at this price after I've had my jabs

Any indication what her extras (if not all included) are and how much?

Offline ag3418

When I searched before posting my review this didn't come up!

Regardless - similar experience so def one to repeat.

Offline fannydango

Thanks for breaking the news on this one  :drinks:

Hope she's still available at this price after I've had my jabs

Any indication what her extras (if not all included) are and how much?

Had Dfk/OWO/RO/Sex.  Al inc.   didn’t ask about A. 

Offline Londonpubter

Any indication of cum once policy?
Banned reason: Flooding post reports
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Prince

By asking this question three times and bringing all three threads to the top of the page is one way to create hype about this girl.

I doubt it's a cum once service in an hour booking.

Offline fannydango

Only for punters called Londonpubter

Offline LLPunting

You're a currently active punter, how about reviewing a recent encounter rather than overdoing it on the demands?

Offline bedhedred

There used to be a dude called LondonPunter
I thought it was that guy until I spotted the pubter spelling

I put the name through the search and that former comes up as a guest.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 01:01:17 pm by bedhedred »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Stop reporting posts, you can't 'accidently' post on several threads and they can't be deleted now as people have responded.