Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amira Habib - GFE - Knightsbridge  (Read 8400 times)

8 review(s) for Amira Habib (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Swisshunter

Dear sirs

Happy new year!

This will be a short review, as she has been reviewed on this site before.

Comms:
All via WhatsApp and text, she responds rather slowly to all communication, so she is not someone you could plan to meet on the same day. But when she does she is clear and direct.

Meeting:
A box in Knightsbridge near Harrods, the studio is clean and modern but small. Shower works and she provides men's soap etc.

Damage:
£300/HR for GFE, she does anal but doesn't really like it, she said she was open to most things besides sucking mens feet.

Sex:
Her ass is man made but soft, her boobs are D's and she is very curvy.
Once we had sorted the paperwork she sat on my lap and went straight into DFK, very passionate, like a girlfriend who hasn't seen you in months. She really gets into the girlfriend role. She stripped me and started sucking my dick, she really enjoys sucking dick, she gets sloppy and spits all over the dick, she puts a lot of effort into the BJ. I wasn't in to mood to fuck, so let her know this was going to all about oral and she had no issues with that. I started to suck and lick her pussy, which was clean and shaved. Got her to come then she returned the favour. Highlight for the meeting for me was her trying to DT and asking me to hold her hair up as she DT me. I wanted to cum on her ass so once I was close let her know and she positioned herself to receive the spunk.

She is not a clock watcher and we where well over the hour but she made no effort to get me out.

I took a shower as we chatted and then said our goodbyes and left.

Overall this may be an expensive GFE but I like her vibe so will be back.

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: Tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Maverick1808

£300 PH and you didn’t fuck her?

WOW  :wacko:

Offline deantannn

Thanks OP.

How would you describe her face, pictures seems to indicate very heavy plastic surgery

Also is her boobs modified?

Offline Global_Punter

Good stuff, glad you had fun  :hi: I concur GFE and no clock watcher

Offline Labomba123

300 for that FAT plastic slut? That's a lot...

Offline unus669

Now, that’s one expensive  ’blowie’  :scare: :scare:

Offline Payyourwaymate

I'm not sure what to make of this. From the fact that she's open to most things except sucking mens feet...to you coughing up £300 and could not be arsed to fuck her. Anyway, at least you had a good time. Did she tell you if she found any takers for her month rental for £30K yet?  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Swisshunter

@payyourwaymate probably not, she was saying the place she is in is a downgraded from her previous place as she couldn't afford the rent...

Offline Swisshunter

@deantannn the ass is plastic for sure, Botox lips, boobs seem real and can tell she had a fat transfer for the ass. She has a scar across her belly. But no different to c section scar. Face doesn't seem to have anything else done to it though

Offline Swisshunter

Global_punter she is a little more chubby now. The photos you posted are probably a few years old.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline jaysonjayj

£300 is expensive if the punter found it expensive. Otherwise it could be chump change.

Offline deantannn

@deantannn the ass is plastic for sure, Botox lips, boobs seem real and can tell she had a fat transfer for the ass. She has a scar across her belly. But no different to c section scar. Face doesn't seem to have anything else done to it though

CHEERS!!!

Offline Payyourwaymate

@payyourwaymate probably not, she was saying the place she is in is a downgraded from her previous place as she couldn't afford the rent...

I see.... :lol: Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:.

Offline yali323

I saw her last Sunday. It was a good experience. I want to post it but don’t know how.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I saw her last Sunday. It was a good experience. I want to post it but don’t know how.
Go to. - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0  -  click on -  NEW REVIEW on the right and have a read here. - External Link/Members Only

Offline RAJEC

£300? He didn’t fuck her? Sounds like she fucked him  :lol:

Offline Swisshunter

@Rajec, she is worth every penny, she is a wonderful and sexy lady. So if get a chance please book her

Offline unus669

@Rajec, she is worth every penny, she is a wonderful and sexy lady. So if get a chance please book her

How would you know, you’ve never fucked her :lol: :lol:

Offline RAJEC

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline fannydango

I also saw Amira.  She was great.   All services, anal , hard sports, 3 some with her mum and sister (her mum is Lisa Ann).   She made me a bacon sandwich to finish.  I stuck that up her arse too.   She not only refunded my 300, she gave me a bag of toilet rolls as thanks for making her happy.   

Offline RAJEC

I also saw Amira.  She was great.   All services, anal , hard sports, 3 some with her mum and sister (her mum is Lisa Ann).   She made me a bacon sandwich to finish.  I stuck that up her arse too.   She not only refunded my 300, she gave me a bag of toilet rolls as thanks for making her happy.

Can we please close this thread now?

No post can top this  :lol: :lol: :lol: :yahoo:

Offline Fuzzyduck

FFS, you can stop touting her now.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Surely that's a 4-some? But, more importantly, is that bacon butty still up there? It might be a pleasant surprise for OP next time he's kissing her ass.