Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birthday Punt- Recommendations on English, Engaging, £150-200/hr, +/- A-levels?  (Read 981 times)

Offline Altojack

Hello,

So lately I've grown rather disinterested in my usual £70-80 per half hour punts with usually brazilian/rom/eastern european girls and fancied a change of pace.
And as my birthday's coming up relatively soon I figure a change of pace is due.

So that said, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on an English/British WG whose fairly engaging (i.e. actually seems to enjoy punting or can at least act like it, and maybe even takes charge) in the £150-200/hr range.

I tend to favour those on the slimmer side (Dress size 6-8). Don't much mind about the girl next door or runway stunner look, but obviously the more attractive the better.
I've always wanted to try A-levels, but never quite been with a girl where I felt the inevitable £50 extra charge would be worth it, so this would be a bonus, although I appreciate it's a tough ask.

I was looking at Charlotte.London (External Link/Members Only), but haven't seen her green light on and previously Lily20 in Tooting, but Lily's profile seems to have disappeared.

Figured I would turn to the community for any suggestions, much appreciated!

(I am slightly behind on the reviews, but have been working through the backlog)

Offline BRBRBR

If the A is not a deal breaker. Penelope Peragrin is worth a try.
External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: Abusive wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline expeller

Offline Yankee41

Pixie can be fairly aggressive if you want her to be.  She really just wants as much cock as she can get lol.  She will do as told but can equally make suggestions and ask for things like toys in her ass etc.  She is great fun.

Lily takes down her profile all the time.  It could pop back up tonight or next tuesday, who knows really.

Can i suggest surreysarah?  A bit bigger than your requirements but does it all.

Lola wild is another but slightly outside of your budget.  If you can stretch the extra 50 for her she will knock off every kinky fantasy you have ever had in that hour.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 08:24:48 pm by Yankee41 »

Offline boardyhell

meghan louise ,saw her 2 years ago ,fit with anal,doesnt list cim but agreed to do it on second meeting
she normally does outcalls but sometimes in calls
mixed race attractive

Offline expeller

surreysarah is fun  though none of her orifices are overly tight. You might consider External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Not seen her myself yet, but planning too soon. Though not English she does seem to be very anglicised