Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kannika Thai Spa - Lavender Hill - Massage  (Read 2557 times)

Offline TimTam

External Link/Members Only

Comms: When open a simple call to book a 1hr appointment. You could probably walk in without a booking and be seen straight away although not sure what the rules are during Covid.

Quick Points:
Multiple visits
Always different girls(forget names)
Had to give contact tracing info
Mask is worn at all times by masseuse.
During Covid think HE is only on offer with topless.
The girls I saw were not tall and slim, no bigger than size 10s.

Services/Price: Massage 1hr - £45
                     HE - £20~£30
                     Topless - did not take but probs be negotiated for another tenner, max 20

Session: Confirm booking and paid the fee for a massage at reception. Led downstairs to the room and stripped off completely naked to let them know of my intentions. :)
The massage received from all the girls are professional and was of a good standard. I think it's easy to say some delivered a better massage but pointless as I can't remember their name and unsure if they still work there. But good pressure worked on getting knots out. Worked on the body and legs. Some delivered sensual swipes in the massage pre asking if I wanted more. Each girl delivered a very good HE, started slow, no fast start trying to make me cum in seconds. The flow differed per girl where half the massage given then HE and then cleanup/rest of time continuing the massage. Or massage and end with HE. Or massage and then HE with 5/10min massage on your front side.

Final Thoughts: Currently closed during the lockdown. But I would return if I'm feeling sore. I have tried a few massage places on this road. This is the best one for me.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You can't have multiple SPs in one review, you should have reviewed one girl then you could have added a post to the thread to say you'd been back and saw different ones.

Offline LLPunting

OP, do you know the names of any humans other than yourself?   :dash:

Any idea if the girls you met are there permanently (on rota) or always moving on to other places?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 04:59:45 am by LLPunting »

Offline TimTam

OP, do you know the names of any humans other than yourself?   :dash:

Any idea if the girls you met are there permanently (on rota) or always moving on to other places?
The gap between visits usually a minimum one month and I go on the weekends(usually). One girl did tell me what days she works so assume there is a rota.
But truth be told as the ladies are wearing face masks, struggle to put a name to them as well as I am not too fussed in getting there names.
Will make effort next time :D

Offline Hugeadmirer

Thanks for sharing OP. Will check it out

Offline terahtocan

Can confirm that HE is readily available here. Prices have gone up to £50 for massage and £30-£40 for HE. Been 6 times and on all occasions offered without even asking. The only downfall is the constant rotation of girls, all Asian though ( seem to change every 3-6 months ) and its a bit of a dump  :D

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Can confirm that HE is readily available here. Prices have gone up to £50 for massage and £30-£40 for HE. Been 6 times and on all occasions offered without even asking. The only downfall is the constant rotation of girls, all Asian though ( seem to change every 3-6 months ) and its a bit of a dump  :D
You've revived a 2 year old thread to post this, any reason you haven't posted any reviews of your visits to this or any other place.   :unknown: