Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who to see next?  (Read 655 times)

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I have some time off work coming up in a few weeks and am thinking about setting up a meeting or two with some girls on my hot list.  Most of these have replied to reverse bookings in the past, and the other I simply think looks hot - I would be interested to know if anyone has met any of the following and can either recommend them or (if necessary) warn me off:

External Link/Members Only  hot listed on the strength of messages exchanged when she replied to an RB - just seems like a really fun girl next door type

External Link/Members Only fairly new profile, just looks really fit to me (but there is something about the profile which makes me a bit wary - possibly the strange comment asking people not to leave feedback)

External Link/Members Only another one who has replied to an RB before - seems up for most things, quite new (which I generally like)

External Link/Members Only another who bid on an RB before - great body in the pics, decent communication around the RB too.

Any experience of these would be much appreciated.

Offline Uoti2

External Link/Members Only fairly new profile, just looks really fit to me (but there is something about the profile which makes me a bit wary - possibly the strange comment asking people not to leave feedback)

You're right to be concerned about her feedback, especially as she's hidden any she already has.
But there's a slightly bigger issue... er... you did look at her hourly rate, did you?

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
you did look at her hourly rate, did you?

Ouch! 

Really odd pricing structure too.  I guess with prossie logic that makes 4 hours brilliant value!

yorkshire123

Probably borrowed pictures but I suppose she could be putting it about?
External Link/Members Only

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
Thanks Yorkshire, that's a great find.  Anything's possible, I guess - but I know which of the two options you wrote seems more likely to me!