Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: any reports of this beautiful lady in stratford.  (Read 1239 times)

Offline joe987

hi everyone,

new to the site. any field reports for this young lady.

External Link/Members Only

known as SONIA_BRITISH_INDIAN and based in stratford. cant seem to find any review of her on this site. appreciated for the information.

Offline expeller

Probably because she offers bareback.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you use the old site, not the beta one and post the link with the number in any reviews on here will show under your post, or alternatively put the AW number in the search box.  - External Link/Members Only

Though as has been said she's a barebacker so most on here would avoid her like the plague, though fair enough if that's your thing.

Offline joe987

ah i see. best to avoid then. thanks. with regards to the old site. whats the link for that one? thanks

Offline Waterhouse

hi everyone,

known as SONIA_BRITISH_INDIAN and based in stratford. cant seem to find any review of her on this site. appreciated for the information.
You’re hardly new to the site - you’ve been a member here for 3 years. 

As for “beautiful lady”… in the eye of the beholder, I guess.  To me she’s a just another barebacking chubba.  The title of your post makes it appear as though you’re touting her, tbh.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You’re hardly new to the site - you’ve been a member here for 3 years.
This is the very reason we tell members not to pull others up about their contributions and why the wannabe mod rule was brought in. Date registered and the date the account is verified and able to post are two totally different things, for your information he is VERY new to the site as you would know if you could check his login history like I did before I approved his first post yesterday.

OP, if there is any issue with your contributions then a moderator will tell you, just ignore any others.

Online finn5555

ah i see. best to avoid then. thanks. with regards to the old site. whats the link for that one? thanks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online finn5555

« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 08:11:13 pm by finn5555 »

Offline joe987

new comer meaning i was on the free account and i never saw much and you are limited to what you can post and say etc. i just paid for the subscription now. so now able to chat with everyone, so a newbie for that reason.

Online scouting

new comer meaning i was on the free account and i never saw much and you are limited to what you can post and say etc. i just paid for the subscription now. so now able to chat with everyone, so a newbie for that reason.

Welcome to the board Joe

Offline Fuzzyduck

Beautiful? Young? I must be looking at the wrong profile.

Offline Steveraynor

hi everyone,

This is a romainian, she has been hanging around for a while .

Offline Puntiff Sulyvahn

Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder :scare:

Offline Momodan38

Unblurred face pics as well as some nasty feet pics in below profile.

You’re a brave man OP  :D

Edit - I see OP has decided to avoid.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 01:08:18 pm by Momodan38 »