Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crawley TOFTT - Aussie Annabelle - Any advice  (Read 1426 times)

Offline nikmeister

Hey Beautiful People  :cool:

So, I am heading to Crawley for some work and thought it would be a good idea to go for a punt since I haven't punted in 9months. I thought to my self since Crawley is a stone's throw away from Gatwick the local crop would be in the masses.

I was surprised when that wasn't the case. Went on UKE to see if anyone was touring or there already but that was to no avail.

Went with the only other option. A reverse booking on AW. Now whoever have used RB before would know most of the bids on there are nonsense and the WG don't read your booking. Same thing happened on mine. 45 bids!! Having deleted the crappy ones I was left with two options. Both had no reviews on here nor any mention on UKE. Having spoken to Annabelle she seems like a decent WG. So I have booked her for this week.

Anyone seen her but not written a review or know anything I need to be on the look out for regarding her? She did send me more photos on WhatsApp and the clothing to make sure it was all perfect.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Not seen her I'm afraid but no obvious red flags. She seems to have AW feedback from some genuine-looking punters and FWIW I've generally always had fun with Aussie girls (civvie and SP). Without the benefit of the additional pics you've seen I'd be wary of her belly and how old she really is (AW stated age of 29 always raises suspicion). Hope it goes well and do let us know.

Offline DrConners

Not seen her I'm afraid but no obvious red flags. She seems to have AW feedback from some genuine-looking punters and FWIW I've generally always had fun with Aussie girls (civvie and SP). Without the benefit of the additional pics you've seen I'd be wary of her belly and how old she really is (AW stated age of 29 always raises suspicion). Hope it goes well and do let us know.

+1

For a minute I was thinking about a now retired WG who was well reviewed on here but got called out over altering her pictures to cover the fact she was much larger - Strange this one has picked such a similar AW profile name "Aussie Annabelle" whilst the other girl I was thinking of called herself "ausiebelle" & was a member here on UKP calling herself "belletasker"

But the dates of her starting her AW profile don't match - Strange 'near' coincidence though :unknown:

Fuzzy is right OP, looks like a belly & she's conveniently taken the pictures to cover the fact what looks like a surgical scar on her abdomen & in the other one conveniently holding her arm in a position to disguise anything there too. She's also declined to share her height & dress size ect - Plus no other pictures or PG.

Not that that's a problem, just saying - Were the pictures she sent you on WhatsApp anymore 'revealing' ?

Hope you have a great time either way & let us know how you get on  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Derrick101

Looks like she's getting the taste of the same pies as ausiebelle :D

Offline Fuzzyduck

... she's conveniently taken the pictures to cover the fact what looks like a surgical scar on her abdomen

C-section maybe?
She's not ausiebelle, whom I've seen, thought if she is, then OP is in for a really big (pun intended) shock.
FWIW if she offered CIM, incall and was more modestly priced then I'd consider a TOFTT myself.

Offline DrConners

C-section maybe?

That's what I was thinking, larger wounds leave imprints or imperfections in the skin if muscle tone isn't addressed - you can just see where the 'dimples' start.

She's not ausiebelle, whom I've seen, thought if she is, then OP is in for a really big (pun intended) shock.
FWIW if she offered CIM, incall and was more modestly priced then I'd consider a TOFTT myself.

Well the dates don't match up for sure so I agree mostly, but why pick such a similar name ? - I'm not a fan of coincidence.

Time will tell ................

Offline Fuzzyduck

I'm not a fan of coincidence.

I tend to agree but I'm pretty sure it's a different girl. Ausiebelle shared enough private information (where she lived, how she operated and what she did when she wasn't working) to make me think it just doesn't stack up. However, photoshop, hair dye and misinformation go a long way.

Offline mysteryman30

+1

For a minute I was thinking about a now retired WG who was well reviewed on here but got called out over altering her pictures to cover the fact she was much larger - Strange this one has picked such a similar AW profile name "Aussie Annabelle" whilst the other girl I was thinking of called herself "ausiebelle" & was a member here on UKP calling herself "belletasker"

But the dates of her starting her AW profile don't match - Strange 'near' coincidence though :unknown:

Fuzzy is right OP, looks like a belly & she's conveniently taken the pictures to cover the fact what looks like a surgical scar on her abdomen & in the other one conveniently holding her arm in a position to disguise anything there too. She's also declined to share her height & dress size ect - Plus no other pictures or PG.

Not that that's a problem, just saying - Were the pictures she sent you on WhatsApp anymore 'revealing' ?

Hope you have a great time either way & let us know how you get on  :hi:

That sir, is some fine sleuthing :)

Offline DrConners

That sir, is some fine sleuthing :)

Cheers but not really, just assumption based upon observations of what she has presented on her profile.

'Assumption' as we all know can be the 'mother of all fuck-ups'  :rolleyes: :sarcastic:

She also hasn't had any fb on AW since last year.

Fuzzy would be the man to know as he has seen the 'other Aussie girl' :

I tend to agree but I'm pretty sure it's a different girl. Ausiebelle shared enough private information (where she lived, how she operated and what she did when she wasn't working) to make me think it just doesn't stack up. However, photoshop, hair dye and misinformation go a long way.

How true  :sarcastic:

Hopefully the OP will keep us updated in good time bearing in mind anonymity concerns ect.

Probably is a different girl, I only posted because of the similarities - Gotta be more than one Australian bird willing to rent out her vagina.

Offline nikmeister

Cheers fellas knew you would have some info.

So today's meet got cancelled due to her having to work a bit late. She did offer an evening booking but I am not free. The photos she sent me on WhatsApp were from her work so no reason for me to believe it's anything else . But, we have agreed on an overnight Friday in London.

Overnight you question with a puzzled face. Well she felt sorry for cancelling and offered up her services for cheaper than advertised on AW. Plus the London reviewers will know I am into long bookings and if she does turn out to be bad under the sheets or has had a c section and has bad body shape I will probably just check out as early as possible.

I will post the review under London section but will link it here. Some more info that isn't on her profile. She is 5'8 and size 12.

Offline Fuzzyduck

She is 5'8 and size 12.

I think that's what Ausiebelle said she was  :lol:
Fair play to you. Hope it works out.

Offline Derrick101

A link to Ausiebelles reviews for those interested. No longer has an AW profile, but there are a few pics attached.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=16845

Offline nikmeister

Having compared both "Ausiebelle" and "Aussie Annabelle" side by side. They look two different woman. The same bodymarks aren't there.
Left is Aussie Annabelle and Right is Ausiebelle

Offline MrMatrix

I'm curious how the OP thinks shes in Crawley, West Sussex is a large area. SPs profile doesnt give a specific location :hi:

Offline Derrick101

I'm curious how the OP thinks shes in Crawley, West Sussex is a large area. SPs profile doesnt give a specific location :hi:

The find where she lives on the drop down menu gives BN16, Littlehampton / Worthing area.  :unknown:

Offline Fuzzyduck

My understanding is that OP was staying in Crawley, couldn't find anything so did a Reverse Booking. She responded.

Offline MrMatrix

My understanding is that OP was staying in Crawley, couldn't find anything so did a Reverse Booking. She responded.
Fair enough- could have responded from any where then.  :hi:

Offline nikmeister

Spot On!

I don't know where she is based all I know was she bid on my RB which was in Crawley. Didn't think of looking at where she based as it didn't matter. Surely she knew what she was getting herself into when she placed a bid

Offline Derrick101

Spot On!

I don't know where she is based all I know was she bid on my RB which was in Crawley. Didn't think of looking at where she based as it didn't matter. Surely she knew what she was getting herself into when she placed a bid

And as she only does outcalls, it doesn't matter where she's based  :hi:
Looking forward to the review Nik... good luck !

Offline nikmeister

And as she only does outcalls, it doesn't matter where she's based  :hi:
Looking forward to the review Nik... good luck !

Cheers mate,
Seeing her tonight from 8pm till tomorrow morning. Will have the review uploaded by noon. Her comms are outstanding so far. Probably the best I have seen. Details to follow.

Offline MrMatrix

Cheers mate,
Seeing her tonight from 8pm till tomorrow morning. Will have the review uploaded by noon. Her comms are outstanding so far. Probably the best I have seen. Details to follow.
I reckon the punt may be outstanding as well. Have a great evening. :thumbsup:

Offline DrConners

Cheers mate,

This thread has had over 500 views so I'm betting she can't wait to read it either  :sarcastic:

Offline MrMatrix

This thread has had over 500 views so I'm betting she can't wait to read it either  :sarcastic:
Possibly- I know I'm curious, he said he'd do a review... :hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

He said he'd post it by noon yesterday but I like to think he was shagged senseless and hasn't the energy to type. I'll sure he'll report back one way or t'other.

Offline Private Parts

He probably thought “f*ck it”
And did.
Aussie Annabelle does look a sizeable project. IMHO
PP :hi:

Offline nikmeister

Hahahaha loving the presumptions. One of them was accurate.
I was dead on my knees after the punt so didn't bother and then Sunday was family day. Will be posting it tonight.

Offline nikmeister

He probably thought “f*ck it”
And did.
Aussie Annabelle does look a sizeable project. IMHO
PP :hi:
He said he'd post it by noon yesterday but I like to think he was shagged senseless and hasn't the energy to type. I'll sure he'll report back one way or t'other.

There you go: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=246817.0