Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GIRLFRIEND SANDRA - Southampton (Tours)  (Read 657 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

AGE 23
NATIONALITY Hungarian
PAID £110 for a 1 hour incall (£100+£10 CIM)
SERVICES DELIVERED FK | OWO | CIM | RO | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES Pretty | Friendly | Ok Body | Clean
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT Contact was via text. Comms were good.

VENUE Converted house in the Shirley area of the city. Looks like the inside had been recently modernised. Clean and tidy and comfy bed.

LOOKS 6/10 Ok looking Hungarian girl. Opened the door in a short black dress. Hair was down with minimal make up. As mentioned in other reviews the pictures are her but are certainly flattering. In any case I needed to unload so went on in. I would say dress size is probably between 8-10. Tits were ok but small; at a guess probably around 32B. Nice tasty shaved pussy.

SERVICE 7/10 Sandra delivered all services as agreed although worth noting CIM is extra but this is stated on her profile. Anyway upon her opening the door she asked me who I was here to see as 2 people were due at the same time. I said I thought I had booked her so was shown upstairs to her room and sorted the paperwork. She then disappeared off to hide the cash. Then it got a bit weird for a minute as her friend entered waving her phone about and talking mainly in a foreign language. I guessed from the initial question from Sandra that she was either thinking I was her client or was making an excuse to try to steal me off Sandra. After a kiss and a hug I confirmed I wasnt her client and she left. I believe it was this girl: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. I have to say I was tempted to abandon Sandra at this point and disappear with Katy as she was stunning but was unsure of her services and had already paid Sandra so may have to return at some point to sample this one. Anyway a disgruntled Sandra returned clearly upset with her friends behaviour so after a short rant we got down to business. Started off with some kissing (not FK) before she went down for some OWO. Her technique was very good; soft and gentle but builds up the intensity and was happy to do this for some time. After a while we switched over and I went down for some RO. There seemed to be some fake moaning going on at this point and she apparently orgasmed after 5-10min although it seemed fake to me and got the usual "no fingers inside". So then it was on with the hat for sex in CG. The sex was ok and would of liked another position or 2 but after 5min or so she jumped off and whipped the hat off to finish me off in her mouth. Had a brief chat afterwards and left pretty much bang on the hour mark.

VERDICT An ok looking hungarian girl who delivers an ok service but what seemed like faking and getting to see Katy (a kind of heres what you could of had scenario) made it a pretty average punt really.

COMMENTS None

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for the review Kamu.
Think I would have went for Katy.

kamu

Thanks for the review Kamu.
Think I would have went for Katy.

Looks wise Katy wins hands down but having now read her linked reviews here I would be a bit concerned about the amount of extras. I may make some enquiries anyway. Im guessing these 2 dont actually work together and were just sharing accomodation as Sandra is now in Birmingham but Katy is still in Southampton. Apparently Katy is also Spanish but have to say from her ramblings it sounded more like EE.

kamu

Looks wise Katy wins hands down but having now read her linked reviews here I would be a bit concerned about the amount of extras. I may make some enquiries anyway. Im guessing these 2 dont actually work together and were just sharing accomodation as Sandra is now in Birmingham but Katy is still in Southampton. Apparently Katy is also Spanish but have to say from her ramblings it sounded more like EE.

Spoke to her today and as suspected OWO and CIM are "£20 extra" each. A levels is an extra £50. So if you want the works thats £210 p/h!! :scare:. Think ill give it a miss...

Offline nigel4498

Spoke to her today and as suspected OWO and CIM are "£20 extra" each. A levels is an extra £50. So if you want the works thats £210 p/h!! :scare:. Think ill give it a miss...

Think I'm with you on that.