Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: China Health Massage Portsmouth / Gosport / Southampton  (Read 3437 times)

Offline joerp

Hi all,
Has anyone actually visited one of the China Health Massages in Portsmouth, Gosport or SOuthampton and found one of the girls listed on their Facebook page External Link/Members Only
They all look too good to be true and would hate to turn up and find a not so nice lady.
Anyone who has visited what sort of money are we talking for a 1/2 hour or hour of fun?
Cheers all. Great site

Offline gezzer

Yep, I took a 30 minute massage with Pery @ Southampton, who was almost as good as her pic - Chinese, very slim, small breasts and very pretty. I hadn't booked so she asked me to come back in 30 when she was free.
£25 for the massage, which was pretty poor but about as expected, plus £30 for the HE. She offered b2b, non-committal on my request for oral, but offered various prices for various stages of undress with hand job. I didn't ask for FS.
After the massage with plenty of intimate leaning and touching I knew I wouldn't last long, so just took the HJ while stroking her ass under her dress but outside of her panties.
At my request she then gave me another 10 minutes of massage while I relaxed, then gave me a very sweet kiss on the lips before I left which I was not expecting and was almost as horny as the HJ!
I'd see her again, probably pay extra and have a HJ to start then the massage for some instant relief, then I would probably last longer for a body to body and second cum. I think she stated £50 for b2b.
The other girl working there at the time looked more Thai than Chinese, had a much fuller figure if you like larger tits but she had bookings so was not an option, but personally small breasted dark haired Chinese women do it for me!
Enjoy.

Offline sunbunny

Visited the Southampton branch a few months ago. All a bit shabby and run down. There were 2 ladies on duty and neither looked remotely like any of those on the Facebook page! Very routine massage and HE - just like most of the other Asian businesses in the Southampton area.

Offline daveyboy88

Where roughly is the soton one?

Offline sunbunny

Right in the centre of Bitterne, just past the main traffic lights on the road to Woolston.

Offline Darrenl

I've been to the Portsmouth place twice. First time I saw a middle aged woman, friendly, but definitely not the young attractive type they have in the photos. £40 for hour massage and £20 for HE. She let me run my hand up her skirt and stroke her pussy through her tights while she was wanking me, and did that thing of pretending to be impressed by how much I spunked. Second time was a decent looking European woman, again not the type in the photos. Service wasn't as good as first time, not so friendly and she limited me to having my hand on her bum outside her skirt while she worked on my cock. I've seen better looking girls in China Wellbeing closer to Fratton station and would go there now unless they had the 'busy' sign up.