Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indigo CandyKiss Southampton  (Read 3041 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NAME Indigo
AGE 20
NATIONALITY English
PAID £200 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | CIM | RO | DFK | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES  Good looking | Young | Nice body | friendly | great sex | Responsive to RO
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT Initial contact was by AW message then text. Comms were great with no messing about.

LOOKS 8/10  Attractive tall brunette girl. Arrived in a crotchless body, leggings and heels. Nice slim body. Tits not huge but big enough. Maybe about 32/34B. Small ass and nice shaved pussy.

SERVICE 9/10 Indigo delivered all services with great enthusiasm as requested. We started with some DFK and fingering then RO to which she was very responsive. This was followed by a BJ which was very good. Then on with the hat for some cowgirl and doggy. The sex was good but opted to whip the hat off for a CIM mouth finish.

VERDICT Very friendly and attractive young student girl who provides a good service. I dont think i would see her again as at £200 a pop she doesnt offer anything better than WGs ive seen at £110. Was just intruiged as to what these candykiss girls were all about.

COMMENTS Profile states she swallows but didnt on this occasion. It also states she does A Levels which I was planning on trying but ran out of time unfortunately.

oring123

Candy kiss normally mean £50 on nomal wg costs !!

Offline HawkG

Candy kiss normally mean £50 on nomal wg costs !!

Not my experience at all but I only do incalls though. Paid 80 for Violet.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 04:59:02 pm by HawkG »

oring123

£80 30mins and £160 hour are high rates imv

Offline HawkG

I know what you mean, I normally limit at 70

Having said that, I only looked at the first few of you reviews but both are 90 for 30m...

And the next two are 100 and 110!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 07:01:50 pm by HawkG »

oring123

£ must have jumped up since i saw them then . once saw a girl £180 for a hour but not worth it !!

Offline purple_t

£200! Wow. She looks good though

Did you specifically ask if she would swallow before the punt? (Either when you booked her, or when you handed over the cash?)
If not, it's no surprise she didn't... most girls who offer it won't do it unless you clearly establish that you want them to (and even then, it's not a dead cert lol)

Offline daveyboy88

Better looking than in flesh. Opposed to cim but will do. Okay experience but very shy

kamu

£200! Wow. She looks good though

Did you specifically ask if she would swallow before the punt? (Either when you booked her, or when you handed over the cash?)
If not, it's no surprise she didn't... most girls who offer it won't do it unless you clearly establish that you want them to (and even then, it's not a dead cert lol)

I cant actually remember if i asked or not lol. Im not overly bothered if WGs swallow or not as long as CIM is provided but you can tell that they really love giving head when they gulp it down with no prompt  ;)

Offline JimmySW

Now £160 per hour £200 for 90 minutes :-)

oring123

Now £160 per hour £200 for 90 minutes :-)
no £80 30 min correct 90 mins more !