Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wet Nicole vs Naughty Sarah  (Read 1633 times)

Offline Trevor12

I'd like to book one of these girls, just not sure who to pick.

From what I can see from searching on this site and reading their reviews is that they both work from the same flat, same rates, are both very attractive facially, both Romanian, and neither will do FK- even though its on both of their AW enjoys. They even seem to have similar bodies.

The only differences I can tell is that Nicole has tattoos, and Sarah doesn't (I don't mind either way) and Nicole offers anal at discretion, which a) isn't my thing, and b) probably means she doesn't.

My questions are:
Has anybody managed to get FK out of either of them?
And to anyone that's seen them both, who did you find prettier?

Any input would be appreciated, thanks.

Wet Nicole: External Link/Members Only
Naughty Sarah: External Link/Members Only

Online sjm79

I'd be interested in knowing more about these two too. Had them on my HL for a while, had confirmed a booking with Nicole but decided to take my money elsewhere when she said she didn't do FK

Offline Juankerr

I'd like to book one of these girls, just not sure who to pick.

From what I can see from searching on this site and reading their reviews is that they both work from the same flat, same rates, are both very attractive facially, both Romanian, and neither will do FK- even though its on both of their AW enjoys. They even seem to have similar bodies.

The only differences I can tell is that Nicole has tattoos, and Sarah doesn't (I don't mind either way) and Nicole offers anal at discretion, which a) isn't my thing, and b) probably means she doesn't.

My questions are:
Has anybody managed to get FK out of either of them?
And to anyone that's seen them both, who did you find prettier?

Any input would be appreciated, thanks.

Wet Nicole: External Link/Members Only
Naughty Sarah: External Link/Members Only
I can't add much more to the report I did on Nicole other than she also wouldn't allow fingering and I didn't enquire about anal but I would doubt that it is on offer.
I must reiterate though that she had a very good attitude and was very much into what she was doing as far as the oral and sex were concerned and she is very pretty with a fantastic figure.

I have not got around to meeting Sarah yet and you are correct that they both work from the same place.

Offline Trevor12

Thanks Juankerr. Think I'll have to book them both for half hour each at some point.