Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nancy Booty X - Croydon  (Read 385 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7651764) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline paul90

Link 1: External Link/Members Only
Link 2:  External Link/Members Only
AW Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Service provider: Nancy Booty X
Area: Located off the high road in a new build near Funhouse Croydon.
Communication: Fairly quick communication by phone and text.
Premises: Modern clean and tidy flat.
Time:30min
Cost: 70
Services: Owo & Sex

When I arrived at the address, she sent the flat number and I made my way to the flat. When Nancy opened the door, I was met by a woman who was 2 to 2.5 times bigger than her pictures. Her bum was huge, at least two plane seats huge. Her midriff is similar to a beer keg. I handed over the cash and got undressed for action.

The meet:  Nancy got undressed revealed her huge mid to lower leg body wiped my dick and proceeded to suck me off. The BJ was shallow to begin with but slowly improved as she got into it.  After a while I asked Nancy to move to sex, she put on the rubber stuck and stuck out her gigantic bum on the edge of the bed ready for doggy. I entered Nancy pussy and began to hammer away; she said yes baby a few times as I hammered away in her pussy. I noticed an unpleasant smell coming from her bum and pussy as I hammered. I came quickly got dressed and left.

Overall: Nancy pictures do not reflect her current size; she is big with deflated tits. The unpleasant smell completely put me off. Missionary would have been a real issue with the beer keg midriff. Nancy face is not attractive in the slightest.

My Ratings
Face 4/10
Body 4/10
Personality 4/10
Service 5/10
Comms 4/5
Location 4/5

Hidden Image/Members Only