Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Parties _Aug 2022  (Read 973 times)

Online randompunter1234

Posting after a long time, as i managed to lose my login details due to a failed hard drive. Finally sorted

This is an overview of a couple of parties I attended I attended in August.

I had been curious for a while and finally managed to gather the courage. They seemed quite busy in July as a couple of times I called I couldnt get a place.

And on the one occasion I did get a booking and arrived just after 4, Emma the hostess told me it was a full party but I could join but she wouldnt recommend for a first timer so I left without any action.

Fast forward a couple of weeks (and this is during the peak of the summer and tube strikes), I call at 2 and they have slots . I book for 4 and reschedule for 7.
There was just one more guy. The girls on the rota were Nicole, Maria and Monica

It was the same on my second visit. Just 3 guys, the girls being kasia, Monique and Mille and a new hostess Ivana (the best of the lot but a shame that she was just a host)

Nicole: Rather big, quite a belly and big saggy boobs, very chatty and comparitively lazy

Maria: Youngest of the lot, girl next door, doesnt kiss but other than that quite submissive. Quite liked her, the way she stares back at you in missionary, managed to pop 3 times with her

Monica: 40 plus crazy brazilian with a pussy where you can land an Airbus 380, but up for anything and I mean anything. I had 3 fingers inside her ad Maria gave OWO. and had her rimming me as I took Maria in doggie. PSE with her compliemented well with the GFE approach of Maria

Kasia: Plenty said about her and yes she does enjoy biting off your nipples and doesnt mind vice versa

Millie- Another stone faces brazilan, fairly cheerful, very well proportioned with fake tits and ass. The best figure of the lot

Monique: The amazonian babooshka (thats what the other girls call her). Gave me the most sensual and every lasting BJ, while I sat on a chair watching Kasia give prostrate massage to another participant. Though I had initially plans to get behind Kasia as she performed oral, the PM made me change my mind. and I moved to another room to finish off with Monique in missionary.

Overall the girls are pleasant and up for action for the full 2 hours. The average age with the exception of Maria would be 40 plus, so if you expecting 20 someting, you may be disappointed. Having said that Kasia, Millie Monica Maria are fairly fit. And at 160 for 2 hours it is great value

While the two times I attended I was the only guy with the 3 girls for a good latter part of the party and I quite enjoyed the experience, in future I would prefer it to be more busy and thats one of the motivation for being in this place.

Top Tip: If you are a first timer but keep chickening out, it may be a good idea to be flexible with days and time and  to call or message Emma and explain. I think some days they just don't get any punters. It certainly would be a lot better if your first party is less crowded. And don't chase any particular line up,

« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 12:31:29 am by randompunter1234 »