Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pamela Big Tits - Whetstone  (Read 2125 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4990632) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Saiii

Time: 30mins
Damage: £70

External Link/Members Only

Comma: texted a few hours before meet she responded within a few minutes and sent post code with price list and how long I want to stay.

Quiet residential location, parked up walked to the door let her know I was outside. Could hear her heals as she walked down the stairs saw her through frosted glass, my manhood went up and got excited by seeing a curvy MILF open the door. Gave me a kiss on my lips upon entering and told me to take my shoes off. Followed her up the stairs, that ass was juggling left to right, what a view! Room was clean, double bed with an en suite bathroom.

Shower was offered which I declined as I cleaned up beforehand. We both undressed and stoood kissing (LFK) she doesn’t seem to encourage DFK. We were fondling each other she has a nice rack, soft and are natural. She loves them being sucked gently. Her ass is soft and decent size. Sat on the edge of the bed after 5 mins of kissing and fondling, she gave OWO for about 10 mins. Wasn’t DT but was enjoyable, she paid attention to the shaft and balls. Shagged in missionary, doggy and cowgirl. Loved sucking her tits whilst she was in top. Came in the bag and off I went

VFM, she was very bubbly and smiley.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Cheers for the review. Had my eye on this one but was put off by the previous review from smiths. How would you describe her facially?

Offline Saiii

Cheers for the review. Had my eye on this one but was put off by the previous review from smiths. How would you describe her facially?

She’s okay facially, I found her an attractive MILF in all honesty