Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mata - Bayswater- Invasian  (Read 2057 times)

Offline CrespinWolfe

External Link/Members Only

After a few visits to some of the younger Thais of late I thought I would give Mata a try. I always remember Mata from the days when Maylo, Kate, Maria, Zizzi et al were the ladies to see but somehow never got around to getting my hands on Mata's huge jugs. This was a thoroughly enjoyable punt from start to finish.

The flat is very nice, a few mins walk from the Queensway in a modernly furnished block of flats. mata is on the 3rd floor, so make sure you have some energy for the punt left by the time you get up there!

Mata is a very attractive Thai lady, I'm guessing in her 40s. She was in some sexy lingerie when I arrived with her fantastic curves on display and her bra struggling to contain her big tits. After giving her the white envelope I was served a nice cool beer and we exchanged some pleasantries before I accepted the invitation of a shower. The shower was luxury by WG standards with nice tiles and grouting and hot water that actually comes.

On my return to the room it was straight down to business with lots of DFK. I wasted no time in releasing Maya's big heaving knockers and got my hands and lips all over them. Before long my fingers were in her wettening cunt and she was pulling on my rock hard cock. She dropped to her knees and expertly sucked my cock. On to the bed next for some more OWO and eventually I got the rubber on and fucked her in miss. She was dripping by now and moaning as I fucked her slow to begin with and then hard and fast. I gave her a good pounding for the next 10 minutes and watched her tits jiggling back and forth as I delivered my full length up her MILF pussy. I had a weeks worth of cum saved for her and had intended to fill her mouth with it but the sex was so good I ended up cumming inside.

Mata next gave me a very nice massage during "down time" and when it was time for the second pop she jammed by dick in between her tits for a fabulous diddy ride. More cock sucking followed and this time it was an all out assault on my cock with lots of deep throating and spitting over my cock. Rock solid and horny as hell I rubbered up and flipped her over and began slamming it into her from behind. I must comment on Mata's arse. Her tits are what everyone comments on but I do think her arse is very underrated. Very peachy and firm but big enough to give a right good slamming. After pounding away at her for quite some time, I slipped my cock back into her mouth and unloaded feeling completely satisfied.

Mata is great company and we chatted while I finished my beer and took a shower before leaving. I had forgotten my punting watch on this occasion so had no idea of the time. I checked my phone when I was outside and realised we had overran by 20 mins but Mata didn't seem in the least bit bothered.

A fantastic punt and recommended if you like a service provider from the golden era in Thai punting that knows what to do with a dick. Probably not recommended if you're into young skinny girls.

Online finn5555

Something tells me this is fake  :crazy:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Something tells me this is fake  :crazy:

Looool his fingers were in her wettening cunt and she pulled his rock hard cock. These guys never learn touts always get caught out  :music:

James999

Mata changed to Maya part way through that bullshit advert  :thumbsdown:

Or perhaps a typo, slippery finers from her wetting cunt  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 08:22:20 pm by James999 »

Offline Belgarion

Offline Happyjose

not sure I'd trust the credibility of this reviewer

Can anyone else comment on the quality of the grouting in this whores bathroom?

Offline BillGoldberg

Could very well be genuine, pretty much mirrors my good punts with Mata and I'd agree with the physical descriptions

Offline CrespinWolfe

Could very well be genuine, pretty much mirrors my good punts with Mata and I'd agree with the physical descriptions

Sure is all genuine Bill. I do understand the scepticism, new to the forum and the first review happens to be very positive. It just so happens that this was a very good punt and difficult to pick any fault with the lady or the services on this occasion. Bear with me though as I have some recent reviews to pen for recent visits to Jessie and Victoria; one positive and the other not so positive. As mentioned on another thread I am a long term lover and visitor of the Thai girls having been active many years ago on the other site. Recently I have been making a bit of a comeback to my "punting career" Nadal style.

Apologies for the typos chaps, these must have been caused by my hands quivering with excitement and as one of you good fellows put it, fingers slipping on the keys with Mata's fanny juices  :dance:

Offline BillGoldberg

Sure is all genuine Bill. I do understand the scepticism, new to the forum and the first review happens to be very positive. It just so happens that this was a very good punt and difficult to pick any fault with the lady or the services on this occasion. Bear with me though as I have some recent reviews to pen for recent visits to Jessie and Victoria; one positive and the other not so positive. As mentioned on another thread I am a long term lover and visitor of the Thai girls having been active many years ago on the other site. Recently I have been making a bit of a comeback to my "punting career" Nadal style.

Apologies for the typos chaps, these must have been caused by my hands quivering with excitement and as one of you good fellows put it, fingers slipping on the keys with Mata's fanny juices  :dance:

Nice to have another ThaiFancier on board  :drinks:

Offline Marmalade

Sure is ... (edited)

Well welcome to the site. You joined yesterday and have fairly spammed the fucking board with your lurve of some wok-faced hooker. Good luck enjoying your stay here.

I'll say bye now just in case you have to leave rather sooner than you expected.  :hi:

Offline cwc41135

yeah sure....