Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritishKatrina (Euston square NW1)  (Read 3989 times)

9 review(s) for CurvyBustyKatrina (6 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline LNDNman

BritishKatrina: External Link/Members Only

Met with Katrina at her clean and tidy flat not far from Euston Sq station (south side).

Comms: Very good and easy to find the location with the directions give

Venue: flat was clean and tidy and she shares with at least one other WG, but I haven't bothered to find out who.

The girl: very pleasant personality and easy to talk to, business done up front as is good manners. She is short as her profile states and has dyed blonde hair, she is facially a very attractive girl, albeit signs of aging in my opinion although... if I'm honest I'd say she could pass for younger than the 35 she states on her profile. She has a great pair of boobs (real) and a lovely round arse which took most of the damage :-)

Services: all services described/listed were offered and delivered enthusiastically. OWO was good, but not the best that I've had, her pussy is lovely and I found it to be tight as she rode cowgirl and took me from behind and in missionary. DFK was okay. Sex was great.

Overall a good punt and enjoyable experience. I'd say her profile pics are a little too airbrushed and not totally representative, but alas, she is still attractive and as I said, I feel appears younger than stated.

7/10
Probably £100 paid for half hour I expect there is better and the main reason I wouldn't go back. However, if you like petite, big bum, bit boob milfs (little belly), then she is a good shout.

Offline RegionalAndy

She does look good but that price better command a service that reflects it

Offline peter purves

She does look good but that price better command a service that reflects it

I think the facial photo's are considerably flattering IMHO
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LNDNman

I think the facial photo's are considerably flattering IMHO
Perhaps I was a tad generous. The photos are definitely flattering and probably from a few years ago.

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the review OP, if her prices where not so steep, definitely seems like a good petite WG. But always good to have one for backup.

Offline Belgarion

Always been tempted but never taken the plunge.

Not particularly fussed about age but service wise, did she deliver on your expectations?

Offline LNDNman

Not particularly fussed about age but service wise, did she deliver on your expectations?
I think that the overall experience was a good one and why I gave a positive rating. However, I'd say that the meet didn't quite live upto my expectations.

Offline Belgarion

I think that the overall experience was a good one and why I gave a positive rating. However, I'd say that the meet didn't quite live upto my expectations.

Cheers buddy  :thumbsup:

Offline peter purves

Seconded...She is a good SP quite friendly too
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac