Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent, London W8 + W14 - Amazing, but where the fuck was Allen?  (Read 12417 times)

Offline Silver Birch

Nonsense. I have four pending bookings - all confirmed - on Adultwork.

First thing I did this morning was message each of the girls with a link to this thread and to the Porsha thread.

I then asked them to let me know their thoughts.

I still have four confirmed bookings ...

Guess what? My concern wasn't whether YOU could still get bookings!  :dash:

I suggesting you might negatively influence the decisions of other members/lurkers if you identify wgs you are seeing by writing a review, even a positive one.

west8

Guess what? My concern wasn't whether YOU could still get bookings!  :dash:

I suggesting you might negatively influence the decisions of other members/lurkers if you identify wgs you are seeing by writing a review, even a positive one.

You missed the point: WGs couldn't give a flying fuck about a few idiots who troll certain threads on this forum (among others) and attempt to damage their reputations.

The only thing damaged (in my view) is the mental functioning of a few individuals who have contributed to this thread.

Offline Silver Birch

You missed the point: WGs couldn't give a flying fuck about a few idiots who troll certain threads on this forum (among others) and attempt to damage their reputations.

The only thing damaged (in my view) is the mental functioning of a few individuals who have contributed to this thread.

I think you missed the point too, but nevermind  :dash:

Offline StevenS

Too right. I'm not going to see a girl who takes a call from a punter who says "hey look at this thread about me barebacking a junkie" and whose response is "sure westie, come over and fuck me"

west8

Too right. I'm not going to see a girl who takes a call from a punter who says "hey look at this thread about me barebacking a junkie" and whose response is "sure westie, come over and fuck me"

Personally, I'd attribute it to WG solidarity within the sisterhood of WGs. I was a little taken aback myself, but then we all know that ££ opens more than just doors!  :drinks:

Offline StevenS

Personally, I'd attribute it to WG solidarity within the sisterhood of WGs. I was a little taken aback myself, but then we all know that ££ opens more than just doors!  :drinks:

Now that we do agree on.

Before anyone leaps on me, I'm aware we have no idea who barebacked who and when, but if a WG is willing to see someone who had pointed them to evidence that they've done it, then all the shite about health on the profile is bollocks and calls the girl into serious question for me

west8

As smiths wrote in another thread some time ago, 'punting is not for the faint hearted.'   :rose:

Offline StevenS

As smiths wrote in another thread some time ago, 'punting is not for the faint hearted.'   :rose:

And he's right. He's also used the phrase "punting on a risk to reward basis".

We do our best to limit that risk.

Offline lewishamguy

Nonsense. I have four pending bookings - all confirmed - on Adultwork.

First thing I did this morning was message each of the girls with a link to this thread and to the Porsha thread.

I then asked them to let me know their thoughts.

I still have four confirmed bookings ...

Do they have enough time for research works instead of confirming cock sucking jobs?

:music: