Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse bookings  (Read 891 times)

Offline BBWLuvva

I have done a reverse booking request on AW today and had two offers, one from a foreign girl in Warwickshire? (I put Gosport as location) and the other from EnglishCourtney who replied to my last request. She doesn't come up when I do a regular PO area search so that's quite odd. Anyway after reading a few reviews of her on here then I think I will give it a miss.
Does anyone have any luck with reverse bookings for our area or am I just wasting my credits?  :unknown:

Offline Billy no mates

I have tried three times, never once had a booking from it.

Could be luck of the draw, as I know some other punters from here have had some success.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
I feel as though they are largely rubbish in this area now (I am near Reading, so get some interest from Portsmouth/Southampton sometimes).  I have been punting for 7 years and most of my bookings were through RBs for most of that as I found them a good way to screen potential new people, at a price I was happy to pay.  I had some excellent meetings at significant discounts from quoted rates.

But now all you get is the same old faces who can’t be bothered reading what you are asking for, reply to every RB, don’t fit the age profile and don’t offer the services you want, or ask for twice as much as you’re offering.  I still post RBs occasionally but the last 5 or 6 I have not gone ahead simply because no one suitable replied. 

Offline Fisherman

Watchh out for the out and out scams and content touts. I only seem to get good replies if it's an outcall for a decent length of time 2hrs or greater and for good money. Haven't had a booking from these for over a year

Offline BBWLuvva

Well I thought with my cock and not my brain this morning and went to see EnglishCourtney, big mistake! Fuck me can she talk. Nice enough girl but I just like to get stuck in and get on with it. Really put me off listening to her life story but thought I've paid for an hour I'm getting an hour so I bit the bullet and soldiered on, managed to pop down her throat and after another war and peace tale I managed to get it up for a bit of doggy. Couldn't manage another cum so did a bit of faking then sneaked the empty condom in the bin.
OK for a quick blow and go as she gives good head but that's about it.

Online contentguy

Well I thought with my cock and not my brain this morning and went to see EnglishCourtney, big mistake! Fuck me can she talk. Nice enough girl but I just like to get stuck in and get on with it. Really put me off listening to her life story but thought I've paid for an hour I'm getting an hour so I bit the bullet and soldiered on, managed to pop down her throat and after another war and peace tale I managed to get it up for a bit of doggy. Couldn't manage another cum so did a bit of faking then sneaked the empty condom in the bin.

That's the first time I've heard of a punter faking it.

I'm sure there's a punchline there, was she faking it too, I just get the image of  :dancegirl: :dash:

Guy

Offline triggs91

Used to do them if I knew I'd be traveling for work so I could put them up with enough time to get a bit of interest.

I did a couple locally (North London) and they didn't really pick much up, there are the same people who send the same copy and pasted message to each RB, there are some who clearly don't look at the price so even if you've put in double their normal rate it looks as if they're bidding at the rate you've suggested, or if they charge more than the rate so you're not quite sure where you stand with them.

There are also loads of girls who clearly don't read what you're looking for "I want to get rimmed for an hour" and they don't have rimming on their likes list for example. I always add a caveat that I'm not interested in BB providers so they neededn't bother applying, still get them though too.

Last time I did one for Manchester, I ended up going with somebody who hadn't even bid to begin with as I wasn't overwhelmed by any of the girls who did apply.

Offline nigel4498

External Link/Members Only

You should have checked Chooser's review first.
Previous profiles.
External Link/Members Only Hot Honey
External Link/Members Only CurvyCourtney aka MissLucyLux
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 04:03:01 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline BBWLuvva

Triggs91 I think I will stick to the usual browsing through AW. I only did a RB as I had the day off. Like yourself I had a couple who offered BB so it didn't leave me with many options.
You live and learn I suppose and I must admit I have been quite lucky with most of my previous punts.

Offline downthehatch

I think i’ve set up around 3 Reverse Bookings for bids in the South East. However, no visits to girls as a result. I was finding that I was getting the same SP bidding each time and in two cases, also some TS providers using it as an opportunity to try and convience me to ‘try something new’.

That said - I kinda like the RB process and enjoy seeing who’s replied. I remember when you could view other people’s RB on AW, so you could see the locations/and what they were asking for (although noT the bids). It was always a good laugh to see someone wanting an English girl for an overnight booking, willing to pay £100. That said - you do hear occasionally of someone having great success and getting some real good deals? I don’t Think you can view them anymore?

Offline nigel4498

I don’t Think you can view them anymore?

You can still view RB's on AW.
Just change your status from seeking service to service provider, simples

Offline DrConners

External Link/Members Only

You should have checked Chooser's review first.
Previous profiles.
External Link/Members Only Hot Honey
External Link/Members Only CurvyCourtney aka MissLucyLux

Jesus Christ - Why did I click on that  :vomit:   :scare:

I haven't bothered setting up a blacklist on my AW account - I will now - I never want to see that again  :sarcastic:

Offline nigel4498

Jesus Christ - Why did I click on that  :vomit:   :scare:

What's seen can not be unseen  :lol:

Offline latecomer

In answer to your original question, this has been discussed at some length on the forum over the years and the conclusions seem to be similar to this thread.  Some WGs seem to have nothing better to do than answer every single RB request on AW (like Gena in Hampshire) but don't read a word of what you write, so what they offer bears no resemblance to what you're seeking.  Opinions differ on whether it's better to make a RB for a date some way in the future - on the grounds that this gives girls time to plan ahead etc (but whether they'll actually be there on the agreed date is another matter) - or at short notice, as last minute bookings may be picked up if the girl is having a slow day.  Some punters have reported good experiences with girls at prices well below their normal rates.  So is it all worth it?  Probably, but you'll have to do quite a bit of work sorting out the useless replies and of course there's never a guarantee you'll get the booking you're seeking.