Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Morgan - Diamonds Of Newcastle  (Read 2929 times)

Offline rthunderbird

Spent an awesome half hour with Morgan today, never met her before but oh lord am I happy I did. Firstly the apartment was actually rather nice, basic but clean and a nice comfortable bed. Secondly Morgan herself is stunning with an amazing body and a gorgeous face, luckily I spent a lot of time there with her as she loves to kiss and was so passionate meanwhile slowly undressing me. Then we moved onto some oral and she has excellent technique, nice and deep, sensual and plenty of eye contact. We then moved onto some sex, very tight. Nice and fast, came within a few minutes. All in all as a first punt of the year not too shabby  ;) also I did not say hi from everybody here as I was a little too focused on her mouth around my cock! So sorry  :dance:

External Link/Members Only
- By the way Morgan told me she was 28, not 26 as her profile says although she was so fit and tight I'd say like 19/20 (Yes that hot)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 01:35:32 am by rthunderbird »

Dino

A lady who has been on the radar for a few years due to remembering her photos from when she started (they live long in the memory.  Haha).  However there's still very few reviews around for her

Thanks for review, If I was to use Diamonds it'd probably only be for this lady right now

...Wonder if she still has the School Girl outfit from the photos I mentioned above ??? Hehe

Secondly Morgan herself is stunning with an amazing body and a gorgeous face

Slim build?

How was she dressed?

Any make-Up??

Offline Third Man

good review mate and good to see another one for Morgan. Dino mentions her in his hidden gems post too, dont know how some of you guys have managed to miss her as she has not been exactly hiding since last summer! Best in town by a country mile.

Online FLYING BLUE

Great review of a first class lady :thumbsup:

Online FLYING BLUE

I did not say hi from everybody here as I was a little too focused on her mouth around my cock! So sorry  :dance:

External Link/Members Only
- By the way Morgan told me she was 28, not 26 as her profile says although she was so fit and tight I'd say like 19/20 (Yes that hot)

Very poor form Mr Thunderbird.... never heard of multi tasking?  :lol:

Offline foreverchanges

Agree..she is a genuine class act with great taste in music!! :yahoo:

Online johnny34

good review mate and good to see another one for Morgan. Dino mentions her in his hidden gems post too, dont know how some of you guys have managed to miss her as she has not been exactly hiding since last summer! Best in town by a country mile.

Must admit i've never seen her & not been tempted to see her...don't know why not? Too many others i'd like to see first maybe?

Dino

That I did.

She's not exactly escaped me, simply because I've known about the lady since she first appeared on the NG site with her long-retired mate.  Even heard some decent things over the years but she's never been a lady who has had lots of feedback etc, hence why she's never actually been on my list of ladies I want to see.

From RThunderbird's review (especially some of the things he mentions) though, I must say she's now made a blip on my radar.  So thanks RT! :)

Offline rthunderbird

She's has a very fit body and in my humble opinion quite a pretty face, she has lovely long legs and pert breasts just in case you were wondering.

Dino

She's has a very fit body and in my humble opinion quite a pretty face, she has lovely long legs and pert breasts just in case you were wondering.

Definitely interested now! :)

Thanks RThunderbird, your description etc has certainly put her on my list of ladies to see this year (I like to see ladies I wouldn't normally be able to pull).  Especially as I think I've often seen she works weekends, so now only the fact she's still with Diamonds & the utter hate I have of booking with them to contend with....

Offline foreverchanges

Since she returned last year I cant recall her working any weekends with Diamonds..mores the pity.