Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Jessica Wood - Glasgow Tour  (Read 2250 times)

2 review(s) for missjessicawood (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Online ulstersubbie

External Link/Members Only

Description: Short, slim, dyed blonde haired lady. Late forties/early fifties with the most intense eyes.

Venue: A rented flat off Sauchiehall Street, which she uses when on tour in Glasgow.

Comms/Price: Excellent. £200/1hour

Action: I had requested a police officer/prisoner scenario with corporal punishment, Cock & Ball torture, Heavy trampling and Boot worship.

Jessica was dressed appropriately in her police uniform, the realistic outfit plus her stern demeanour looked very promising for the session ahead. First up a bit of the old CBT, rope and pegs attached and she pulled and pressed my prick and nuts in a suitably painful fashion, then she applied a pinwheel with a wicked glint in her eye. I gasped, she laughed and before I knew it she was ripping the pegs off my meat and veg with impressive force, no prisoners taken if you see what I mean.   :D

The session progressed with me bent over a table for a dose of CP. Now I'll be honest, I have never met a Domme who administers strokes the way she does. Unerringly accurate with her delivery, I struggled and she was only playing at a medium level but bloody hell it hurt, arguably the most intense CP I've ever experienced in terms of pain, and believe me I am no stranger to a good thrashing.

Next up was a spot of trampling in stockinged feet, front and back severely tested, perfectly executed. The session ended with some boot worship, my slavering tongue working its way into the glorious leather.

A top encounter chaps, Jessica Wood is the real deal especially when it comes to corporal punishment (technique truly superb). The session went slightly over the hour, so really pleased with that. She's definitely a real enthusiast, clearly into kink in a big way and a genuinely funny and pleasant person out of session. Highly recommended.

Offline NicAndrew

Good review and an excellent insight to the notion of corporal punishment, which isn't really my thing, however you clearly enjoyed yourself. Thanks.

Online ulstersubbie

Very kind of you, cheers.   :hi:

Offline Jimbob212

Fascinating read. Like the poster above, the services aren't my cup of tea either. But I do have a few questions if you would satisfy my curiosity:

1. Do you get to fuck her?
2. Do you get to cum?
3. How does a session typically end?

Cheers

Online ulstersubbie

Fascinating read. Like the poster above, the services aren't my cup of tea either. But I do have a few questions if you would satisfy my curiosity:

1. Do you get to fuck her?
2. Do you get to cum?
3. How does a session typically end?

Cheers

1. No, it was a BDSM session with a Pro Domme.

2. Yes, but I rarely do in a BDSM session.

3. Difficult one to answer as every session is different and individual Dommes come with their own idiosyncrasies. Typically the session will end when the Domme says so, after all a sub hands over control to a Mistress.

Hope that answers your questions.

Offline Jimbob212

1. No, it was a BDSM session with a Pro Domme.

2. Yes, but I rarely do in a BDSM session.

3. Difficult one to answer as every session is different and individual Dommes come with their own idiosyncrasies. Typically the session will end when the Domme says so, after all a sub hands over control to a Mistress.

Hope that answers your questions.

Yes, thanks  :thumbsup: