Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MilfyySofia98xo Ashford Kent  (Read 543 times)

Offline Shagswell2001

This one has just popped up in Ashford External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.  Unfortunately a barebacker,but is she perhaps this young lady previously discussed on here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=237420.0#msg2435138, her profile then was
External Link/Members Only.
If it is the same girl, perhaps someone could link the profiles for future reference .

Offline Villapostie

Seems to be the same girl wouldn’t surprise me if she doesn’t do any meets though. In her last carnation she was saying she was available from random locations rounds the country probably trying deposit scams.

I tried to book her the once but had to block her number due to unsolicited texts every few days.

Offline Shagswell2001

Seems to be the same girl wouldn’t surprise me if she doesn’t do any meets though. In her last carnation she was saying she was available from random locations rounds the country probably trying deposit scams.

I tried to book her the once but had to block her number due to unsolicited texts every few days.
I thought she looked filmiliar, I was also thinking there are several stories about her shakiness.  Hopefully anyone from here will do their checks before contacting her.

Offline Mountaingoat9

I’ve seen her a couple of times over the last month. Really hit and miss to get hold of her. Loads of lame excuses to why she can’t work too. Actually asked me to buy and bring a pack of wet wipes last time and she’d refund it. If you do get to see her she’s actually really nice. Pretty little thing with an awesome body.
I’ll follow up with a proper review asap. Oh she’s started renting out a flat in New Town Ashford as she was suspicious of being pinged at her place.

Offline Villapostie

I’ve seen her a couple of times over the last month. Really hit and miss to get hold of her. Loads of lame excuses to why she can’t work too. Actually asked me to buy and bring a pack of wet wipes last time and she’d refund it. If you do get to see her she’s actually really nice. Pretty little thing with an awesome body.
I’ll follow up with a proper review asap. Oh she’s started renting out a flat in New Town Ashford as she was suspicious of being pinged at her place.

A review would be most helpful.

Offline Mountaingoat9

Just posted review as promised. Save your time and money, this one is bad!