Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Pretty cripple", is seeing a girl with a physical disability a turn on?  (Read 4596 times)

Offline thefoxman

Enjoy yourself while you can, I doubt you will last very long on here.   :bomb:
banned now - but seems she's lasted 3 years on here ... with 2 posts from 2013 !

James999

I think I know my regulars...

With only 5 feedbacks in 12 years It's likely you remember them very well, and you have plenty of time to think about them while hoping for another one to come along, 2.5 years since your last feedback, you're doing well  :sarcastic:

Offline Nagilum

You're just a troll, of course I'm looking down my nose at you. Ooh harsh comeback, if I wanted that I'd have wiped it off your dad's chin. Cool reply, though. PMSL.

Jimmy Carr quote, very good. Try to come up with your own material, it will make you seem more intelligent. You came and picked a fight by insulting members on this board, then when you lost you played the hurt victim and retreated.

Enjoy the ban.

vw

Jimmy Carr quote, very good. Try to come up with your own material, it will make you seem more intelligent. You came and picked a fight by insulting members on this board, then when you lost you played the hurt victim and retreated.

Enjoy the ban.
Proves UKP members treat the disabled equally to any other mouthy prossie.

Online MJ.spritzen

I have seen Barons, high end surgeons, bank managers and many other gentlemen with a hell of a lot of money.

Had to laugh at this.

As if any of us divulge and real info to a whore. I've claimed to have been a hypnotist (seriously!), an immigration officer, a lawyer, a doctor, the hotel manager and a school teacher. What ever takes my fancy that day.

"Baron"  :D :D :D :lol:

James999

Had to laugh at this.

As if any of us divulge and real info to a whore. I've claimed to have been a hypnotist (seriously!), an immigration officer, a lawyer, a doctor, the hotel manager and a school teacher. What ever takes my fancy that day.

The problem is if they think you're a high earner they are more tempted to jack up the price, or if you say Electricia or a plumber they ask for a favour, If asked I say I work in a car park, kills the subject dead, no price hike and no "could you do this for me" shit  :hi:

Offline freeze44

The problem is if they think you're a high earner they are more tempted to jack up the price, or if you say Electricia or a plumber they ask for a favour, If asked I say I work in a car park, kills the subject dead, no price hike and no "could you do this for me" shit  :hi:

Haha or traffic warden?...might think i'm a right cunt and take out their aggression on me...cool!  :lol:

Online MJ.spritzen

or if you say Electricia or a plumber they ask for a favour

I'll say im a gynecologist next time then.

Offline freeze44

I'll say im a gynecologist next time then.

Good one...prob got a lot of experience in that area so not hard to pull that one off!