Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Star. - Golders Green  (Read 1608 times)

11 review(s) for Nicole Lover 27 (4 positive, 7 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7374938) (12 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

doobes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Paid £90 for an hour.

Roxy is the latest WG to join the Hungarian group in Golders Green. It's a testament to their past relative strength that she's already received a couple of reviews within a week of her AW profile going up.

Comms by text. Call on arrival in the Close. A two bedroom, split level flat in a residential complex 10 minutes walk from Golders Green tube.

Introductions handled by the maid and warned on arrival that her English is limited. Roxy is short and very slim with a dark olive complexion. As in her photos has a red streak through her hair, tattooed eyebrows and a large tattoo on the back of her neck. Lovely pert boobs which flatten when lying down with dark areola and nipples that are responsive to the touch.

In the past the girls here have launched into OWO but I was invited onto the bed for an initial period of me feeling her up and trying to engage her in the action.

Eventually she moved into OWO which was good and then things briefly flickered into life. Her technique included some shaft licking, eye contact as well as some hand work. Switched into 69 and light fingering which brought out some moaning.

Cap on and had her clamber aboard. It wasn't bad exactly but there wasn't any of the enthusiasm from 69. Switched into missionary but was asked to take it slowly, 'big dick, small pussy' I believe was the comment which makes me wonder about the fisting at discretion on her profile. She also held the condom for a while at the start which was a little awkward positioning wise. Again once we got going she flickered into life and seemed interested. Same series of events when we switched into doggy, careful start, condom check and then eventually moaning as I got into my rhythm.

In-between rounds she offered an ok massage. It doesn't bother me but you may have to specifically request no lotion if you don't like the girls using it.

Roxy is petite, fit and with the exception of cowgirl, the sex is good. But looking back at it I really don't think we clicked at all as while she doesn't speak much English, unless we were actually in the act she didn't show much interest. However, after reading JamesRockford's review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58607.0) it may not totally be me.

While I suspect I might not revist Roxy anytime soon, I think the maid knows what she's about and I'll still be keeping an eye out for future additions to the roster.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 07:27:28 pm by doobes »

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Paid £90 for an hour.

Roxy is the latest WG to join the Hungarian group in Golders Green. It's a testament to their past relative strength that she's already received a couple of reviews within a week of her AW profile going up.

Comms by text. Call on arrival in the Close. A two bedroom, split level flat in a residential complex 10 minutes walk from Golders Green tube.

Introductions handled by the maid and warned on arrival that her English is limited. Roxy is short and very slim with a dark olive complexion. As in her photos has a red streak through her hair, tattooed eyebrows and a large tattoo on the back of her neck. Lovely pert boobs which flatten when lying down with dark areola and nipples that are responsive to the touch.

In the past the girls here have launched into OWO but I was invited onto the bed for an initial period of me feeling her up and trying to engage her in the action.

Eventually she moved into OWO which was good and then things briefly flickered into life. Her technique included some shaft licking, eye contact as well as some hand work. Switched into 69 and light fingering which brought out some moaning.

Cap on and had her clamber aboard. It wasn't bad exactly but there wasn't any of the enthusiasm from 69. Switched into missionary but was asked to take it slowly, 'big dick, small pussy' I believe was the comment which makes me wonder about the fisting at discretion on her profile. She also held the condom for a while at the start which was a little awkward positioning wise. Again once we got going she flickered into life and seemed interested. Same series of events when we switched into doggy, careful start, condom check and then eventually moaning as I got into my rhythm.

In-between rounds she offered an ok massage. It doesn't bother me but you may have to specifically request no lotion if you don't like the girls using it.

Looking back it I really don't think we clicked at all as while she doesn't speak much English, unless we were actually in the act she didn't show much interest. But after reading JamesRockford's review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58607.0) it may not totally be me.

While I suspect I might not revist Roxy anytime soon, I think the maid knows what she's about and I'll still be keeping an eye out for future additions to the roster.

Thanks for the review, pity it wasn't a good punt for you. I had a laugh with Steve about her fisting at discretion as an extra as Don had posted she was tight.

Online The_Don

Sorry it didn't work out and thanks for sharing.

Offline JamesRockford

Yep - from my own experience with her, stopping owo mid-way through my climax was unforgivable and spoke volumes.  Like someone squeezing ketchup onto your slice of birthday cake just as you're about to munch it.

I do wonder whether the maid has lost her touch.  She needs to get some talent in, asap.  On the evening that I went, it was uncharacteristically quiet in that flat!

She's just £10 cheaper than the average Hungarian WG, and that does bring to mind the following instructive sketch, which I recommend watching... External Link/Members Only

doobes

She needs to get some talent in, asap.  On the evening that I went, it was uncharacteristically quiet in that flat!

It was quiet. No shoes in the entrance way.

Looks like your request has been granted though the new recruit isn't quite as striking as Vivien or Kendra.