Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix parties - has anybody ever...  (Read 1117 times)

Kassanova

... taken along a female guest? Like a sugarbaby or adventurous friend?  :unknown:

I know there's plenty of talent already there,  but the website is worded in such a way as to suggest it's theoretically possible  :)

vt

... taken along a female guest? Like a sugarbaby or adventurous friend?  :unknown:

I know there's plenty of talent already there,  but the website is worded in such a way as to suggest it's theoretically possible  :)

Let me know when and I'll be there!  ;)

If she just wants multiple guys, put me on the list!  :)

There were accounts of 'swinger' ladies at the TLC Club in Brum that Em organised. I've not seen or heard of one at Phoenix though.  :unknown:

Offline Mcping

Never known of swingers at any LMP or Phoenix it's always been the arranged line up.

I suspect the wording on the website for the pretence of a swinging club rather than a brothel.
When Phoenix first started they would ask for email addresses and 'membership'

Offline davidgood

If you want to take a partner along to a party then you need to go to LSAP, Rebecca Ryder's LSP or possibly LAPC parties.

All details can be found in reviews or Punting Wiki.

Please do not take a girl to a party unless she really does want to play with other guys.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline dubs

When it was LMP, it was specifically stated in the rules that no additional women were welcome.  TPC seems to have more of a swinger vibe according to the website so contact them first.

BigBoi1955

the website is worded in such a way as to suggest it's theoretically possible  :)

I maybe wrong but I think the main purpose of wording on the website is to keep the proceedings on the right side of the law and make the party a lifestyle event. I think if a couple came to one of these parties it would spoil the dynamic and vibe.