Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brothel bench  (Read 1374 times)

Offline bossanova

Has anyone come across one of these before? Would be entertaining to work out exactly how to use it!

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kinkykate78

• Service Provider
 :D I saw this on my Facebook feed today, the mind boggles!  Still trying to work
out how this one was used...

Offline Derrick101

:D I saw this on my Facebook feed today, the mind boggles!  Still trying to work

An article about it !

Offline DastardlyDick

I believe that PoW stood with his feet on the foot boards with one woman lying back with her thighs or feet in/on the curved "stirrups" on either side -  once balls deep PoW would reach forward to grasp the two handles and fucking would commence.  Another woman would then lie down on the base unit and pleasure his cock, balls  and arse as he pounded back and fourth.

Offline Corus Boy

Has anyone come across one of these before? Would be entertaining to work out exactly how to use it!

Looking at the enlarged picture, throw in a few luggage straps and ropes my imagination can envisage a lot of fun could be had for someone with stamina.

Offline Kinkykate78

• Service Provider
I believe that PoW stood with his feet on the foot boards with one woman lying back with her thighs or feet in/on the curved "stirrups" on either side -  once balls deep PoW would reach forward to grasp the two handles and fucking would commence.  Another woman would then lie down on the base unit and pleasure his cock, balls  and arse as he pounded back and fourth.

That’s pretty much the conclusion I’d come to!

Offline DastardlyDick

I wonder how much a modern version would be?

Offline Derrick101

That’s pretty much the conclusion I’d come to!

When are you getting one Kate  :P :wacko:

Offline Kinkykate78

• Service Provider
When are you getting one Kate  :P :wacko:
:lol:  I’ve got one on order as I type!   :lol:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 01:00:41 pm by Kinkykate78 »

Offline Derrick101

:lol:  I’ve got one on order as I type!   :lol:

I bet they have them on Amazon  :lol:

Offline Kinkykate78

• Service Provider

Offline Corus Boy

I went to an erotic art show in Cardiff some years back.  There was a 'Sex Chair' on show, hand carved to a very elaborate design, it had sticky bitseverywhere with endless ties downs.  The lady I was with, being a bit of an exhibitionist, was climbing all over it, I wish I'dhad a camera with me.

Amazon does have a selection of fun looking things;

Google Images for 'sex chair' is an eye opener;

Offline Kinkykate78

• Service Provider
I went to an erotic art show in Cardiff some years back.  There was a 'Sex Chair' on show, hand carved to a very elaborate design, it had sticky bitseverywhere with endless ties downs.  The lady I was with, being a bit of an exhibitionist, was climbing all over it, I wish I'dhad a camera with me.

Amazon does have a selection of fun looking things;

Google Images for 'sex chair' is an eye opener;

excellent!!

Offline Derrick101

Let us know when you wnt to try it out Kate  :yahoo: