Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does pussy sell itself? After UKP's done it's job I think not :)  (Read 1029 times)

Offline house music dave

I decided to put up a reverse bid, to see what came up, I had a promising response from Swedish Betty Boo! 
External Link/Members Only.

After mulling things over and giving her a call I decided to check UKP. turns out she is more like a 20 than a 10. I call her just to ask her If she's a bit bigger than her profile says, (I can work with a larger lady). She accuses me of time wasting and then hangs up!

I then get the obligatory texts trying to defend herself.

Can you imagine if all businesses operated like that? I know sex is a commodity and it will sell whatever but fuck me, some of these women just need to think a bit more.

Thoughts?

Offline Blackpool Rock

My thoughts are that you should have checked on here before agreeing to book her, a simple search would have shown 2 negative reviews which clearly state she is a fucking hog  :scare:

Offline house music dave

Agreed, but I can be a hog fucker from time to time! there are just little hogs and big hogs. And yes I'm a sick bastard. I'm in a wheelchair and Freud would state the reason I like Milfs is from all that care I've received from "big ladies".

"Fancy a bed bath love?"
"Oh go on then Sheila"

I'm perverted I know

Offline Georgedaviesok

That is one huge dildo she is sitting on!

Offline GreyDave

And yes I'm a sick bastard.

Freud would state the reason I like Milfs is from all that care I've received from "big ladies".

"Fancy a bed bath love?"
"Oh go on then Sheila"

I'm perverted I know

I`ve just spat me coffe over the keyboard :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline piotrskut

you can generally tell by the size of the upper thighs whether or not she's a bit of a blob

Offline house music dave

I'm an idiot when it comes to physiology. So the upper thighs aren't usually like the face or stomach where fat collates but the rest of the body is thin?

Offline piotrskut

Hidden Image/Members Only

if the arse is this big, she ain't a size 10.  I'd estimate a 16
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 12:06:10 pm by piotrskut »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Hidden Image/Members Only

if the arse is this big, she ain't a size 10.  I'd estimate a 16
36C breasts would put her at about a 14-16. I think you are right with this. Size 10 would be 32-34.