Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork Scamming Customers  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Pocoyo

Yesterday I was trying to buy a video from a known working girl who I've had previously purchased from. This would be the third time AW asks me to verify on the same account, buying from the same girl. If course two of the three verification methods involves buying more coins, hence why i still have 5 coins or £5 to spend. The other is by mobile verification by entering your provider number, as if that proves you're over 18. Low and behold replying with the code costs a premium, and your number is automatically saved to your profile. But before you even have a chance to reply it sends an auto text saying sorry, unable to verify.

Deleted my number from my profile trying navigate the shit User Interface.

This afternoon i get a text from my "Provider" saying they were unable to process my payment. I know the score, you click the text link, you "log-in" ( i typed in my username as gofuckyourself password:fuck adultwork.) And low and behold, it takes me to registration:

Typical reg questions, but behold: mother's maiden name? Martha of course
Entered bullshit, and it takes you to input the long card number and CVC. Which you do not need for a direct debit set up.

In effect, with this info they can make.purchases online, clean out your card, even take out credit cards, and depending how poor your security is, they can use the information (particularly the email and password you provided) to brute force your accounts and steal more information, data, bitcoin wallets, photos, Sim Swap and break your two factor authentication. Even blackmail you.

Long story short adultwork is scamming customers.

Offline Pocoyo

« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 02:30:10 pm by Pocoyo »

Offline Pocoyo

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
This looks like a phishing scam pretending to be Vodaphone, or Vodaphone themselves having issues with taking payment for your phone bill.

Offline Pocoyo

This looks like a phishing scam pretending to be Vodaphone, or Vodaphone themselves having issues with taking payment for your phone bill.

Its Smishing, it's not Vodafone as I pointed out from the last picture and i contacted them and they confirmed. Adultwork is the only place I have input my number in a long long time, let alone told who is my service provider. Its disgusting.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Its Smishing, it's not Vodafone as I pointed out from the last picture and i contacted them and they confirmed. Adultwork is the only place I have input my number in a long long time, let alone told who is my service provider. Its disgusting.

So AW are smishing or passing on phone numbers to a smisher?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I'm struggling to see how AW are involved in this, it looks like scammers pretending to be Vodafone, they're just chancing their arm. They have auto dialers so don't need to know the number.

Online scutty brown

I'm struggling to see how AW are involved in this, it looks like scammers pretending to be Vodafone, they're just chancing their arm. They have auto dialers so don't need to know the number.

That would be my view of it as well

Offline pong

Nothing in the world mould make purchasing something from AW. Pictures or videos of naked girls ... the fucking internet is full of it for free.

Offline Pocoyo

The reason i do is because she used to be a colleague from an office job, so while I've now seen her naked, i would love to see her swallow a load

Offline Pocoyo

The coincidence is too convenient, less than 6 hours apart, but why don't you chance it and see if it happens to you?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 08:49:27 pm by daviemac »

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
The coincidence is too convenient, less than 6 hours apart, but why don't you chance it and see if it happens to you?
There's nothing whatsoever to link AW with those messages. There's loads of scams flying about, pretending to be from all kinds of places. You're putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5. They're just chancing their arm and by that I don't mean AW.

What you're trying to say is AW is contacting you pretending to be Vodafone and saying your payment hasn't gone through, think about it, it's not going to happen. Unless you can show me where AW are asking you for money.   :unknown:

Edit

It's telling you your latest Vodafone bill payment failed, nothing to do with trying to pay AW.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 09:06:10 pm by daviemac »

Offline Pocoyo

There's nothing whatsoever to link AW with those messages. There's loads of scams flying about, pretending to be from all kinds of places. You're putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5. They're just chancing their arm and by that I don't mean AW.

What you're trying to say is AW is contacting you pretending to be Vodafone and saying your payment hasn't gone through, think about it, it's not going to happen. Unless you can show me where AW are asking you for money.   :unknown:

Edit

It's telling you your latest Vodafone bill payment failed, nothing to do with trying to pay AW.

You're not that bright are you? Its not an authentic website.

Best case scenario adultwork has website vulnerabilities or middle man attack, as a registered member inspires soo much confidence.

Worst case, website admins are selling user data to try scam some perverts. A - because they'll be too dick drunk to put two and two together. B - if they're scammed will never want to admit they're punters.

Online scutty brown

Best case scenario adultwork has website vulnerabilities or middle man attack, as a registered member inspires soo much confidence.

Worst case, website admins are selling user data to try scam some perverts. A - because they'll be too dick drunk to put two and two together. B - if they're scammed will never want to admit they're punters.

Maybe they are vulnerable, but that's not the problem here.
Either your payment has failed.
Or a third party is trying a phishing scam. Nothing to do with AW

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

Listen you idiot, I never said it was a genuine website, it's a scam, but nothing to do with AdultWork, the scammers just so happened to hit lucky you have Vodafone as a service provider. Read the message again, it's telling you the payment for your Vodafone account hasn't gone through. It does not say the payment to AW has failed.

Scammers send out 100's of messages, emails and make phone calls automatically, today it'll be Vodafone, tomorrow Amazon, the next day something else. They hope to catch morons like you who can't se it for what it is. 

You prove the old saying that you can't educate pork.   :wacko:

Offline professorlove

Whilst I agree that AW isn't the most secure website. It doesn't look like AW behind this.
In future why don't you just purchase a paysafe voucher. Much easier and AW won't have your sensitive data.

But what I want to know is who is this girl you want to see, "swallow a load"?

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

:lol:
That's funny. You're calling someone stupid when clearly you're the stupidest one here. This has nothing to do with adultwork. You're just mad at being shown up.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 01:08:31 am by Rochelle »

Offline A Decent Fist

I keep a credit balance on Adultwork to pay for occasional reverse bookings and private gallery views. The payments show up on my bank statements as "Awork", which is pretty anonymous unless you're in the know, and obviously their system knows exactly who I am in real life. Nothing has ever happened to make me suspect they might misuse this information.

I'm not especially vulnerable to exposure, so I can afford to be more relaxed than some, but I still think some people are wildly paranoid.

Offline brian1123

I keep a credit balance on Adultwork to pay for occasional reverse bookings and private gallery views. The payments show up on my bank statements as "Awork", which is pretty anonymous unless you're in the know, and obviously their system knows exactly who I am in real life. Nothing has ever happened to make me suspect they might misuse this information.

I'm not especially vulnerable to exposure, so I can afford to be more relaxed than some, but I still think some people are wildly paranoid.

People are not paranoid, just sensible.  Someone who wants to find out will just google the name of the transaction, it takes 5 seconds. Try googling "Awork" now and see what comes up....

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
People are not paranoid, just sensible.  Someone who wants to find out will just google the name of the transaction, it takes 5 seconds. Try googling "Awork" now and see what comes up....
Right I've done that, first 2 are from Mumsnet 4+ years ago then this -  External Link/Members Only -  Plan projects, manage your to dos and easily track times. awork lets your team be more productive.

What now??

Online Steely Dan

Right I've done that, first 2 are from Mumsnet 4+ years ago then this -  External Link/Members Only -  Plan projects, manage your to dos and easily track times. awork lets your team be more productive.

What now??
Yes but the mumsnet thread - 4 years ago or not - explains just what it is.  So really not suitable for guys with partners that could see statement.

Offline Pocoyo

Listen you idiot, I never said it was a genuine website, it's a scam, but nothing to do with AdultWork, the scammers just so happened to hit lucky you have Vodafone as a service provider. Read the message again, it's telling you the payment for your Vodafone account hasn't gone through. It does not say the payment to AW has failed.

Scammers send out 100's of messages, emails and make phone calls automatically, today it'll be Vodafone, tomorrow Amazon, the next day something else. They hope to catch morons like you who can't se it for what it is. 

You prove the old saying that you can't educate pork.   :wacko:

Some people can't see the forest for the trees...

I have a bridge to sell you
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 03:50:52 pm by Pocoyo »

Online scutty brown

Were you born stupid?
Or did you learn to be stupid?
Or did someone smack you in the head and force you to be stupid?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Some people can't see the forest for the trees...

Your utter stupidity knows no bounds, try reading the thread correctly, I'm the one telling you it's some chancers trying their luck, you are the one insisting AW are pretending to be Vodafone.  :crazy:

As an old pal would say you are as thick as a castle wall.