Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pics not loading on Adultwork  (Read 1629 times)

Offline A Decent Fist

Not a single image is visible on the whole site this morning. It was fine late last night.

This is happening in both Chrome and Firefox and I have no other web page problems.

Presume it's not just me...

Offline adenmc4

ci.adultwork.com is down - that's where the images are

Offline trebor1956

It was working fine for me up until 10:00 this morning - then, no pictures and VERY slow to load.

Offline adenmc4

Working for me again now
EDIT:  not any more lol
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 10:23:57 am by adenmc4 »

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider

Offline Ramone78

Taking ages to load and no pictures for me

Offline Xtro

Glad to hear it's not only me.

I've been getting this on and off for a few days now.

For a minute there I thought I was gonna have to upgrade my Win 98 PC!   :scare:

Offline adenmc4

For a minute there I thought I was gonna have to upgrade my Win 98 PC!   :scare:

Please tell me you are kidding!  :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Buttons

I’ve noticed adultwork photos are flakey and have been on and off for a while. Common consensus is that the owners run it as cheaply as they can to maximise the profit they cream off the top. Explains why the site looks very dated, they spend as little as possible developing it. I guess they spend as little as possible hosting it, so at times things like pictures go to shit.

Offline HarryZZ

Periodically I can see the images but when I click on them for a closer look all I get is a blank box, it's maybe the amount of traffic?

Offline tesla

gosh you have an up to date version, I am still using 95

Offline Blazed

I’m having this issue now too on my mobile which is frustrating because I have a reverse booking ad live and can’t see any pictures of the girls bidding!

Tried replacing https with http as suggested but no luck - any ideas?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 01:36:01 pm by Blazed »