Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ALWAYS ON MY MIND. !!!!  (Read 2932 times)

Offline Marmalade

This is sad:

So you see, I am very tolerant and forgiving as I think I understand how it must feel for a young woman to have to put up with an old fart like me. Just because I was beautiful when I was young does not make me attractive to the girls now. Sad isn't it.

You're paying for a service you fucking chump: she's not interested in whether you are young or old of attractive. She expects you to be clean, not rough her up or fuck her about, and to pay the agreed amount.

Your pathetic self-image comes from being pussywhipped, probably in your marriage. Get a grip ffs.

Btw this is a punters' forum. If you want to wallow in what you imagine the girl is feeling, try mumsnet. The only thing that might put her off you (if you are clean, polite and paying) is being a pathetic fucking mouse.

Offline Students Notebook

Anyone who types in capitals expressed suppressed rage. In terms of "understanding what you are saying", are you trying to express something that will benefit us (ie a contribution), or are you wanting us to understand you?

I OFTEN WRITE IN CAPITALS. I PREFER IT.

As to the rest of your question, I don't know, nor do I care. It's all pointless.

All I did was reply to someone who had just started punting and said he thought of nothing else. I just said that when I started I expected to do it only a few times and now I couldn't stop.( Have a look at the start of this thread).

Then RAMRODRONNIE comes charging in with his wooden spoon. And now you too.

Start from the beginning and see if it makes better sense to you.

Offline Students Notebook

This is sad:

You're paying for a service you fucking chump: she's not interested in whether you are young or old of attractive. She expects you to be clean, not rough her up or fuck her about, and to pay the agreed amount.

Your pathetic self-image comes from being pussywhipped, probably in your marriage. Get a grip ffs.

Btw this is a punters' forum. If you want to wallow in what you imagine the girl is feeling, try mumsnet. The only thing that might put her off you (if you are clean, polite and paying) is being a pathetic fucking mouse.

Do you follow Mumsnet ??

Offline Marmalade

Do you follow Mumsnet ??

Dear fuckwit

You clearly don't get. Even when it comes to writing a review, you seem more concerned about the girl's feelings that your experience that might be of some value to punters. In the nicest possible way that I can say it, I really don't think this forum is for you. At best, you should just lurk maybe, and try to learn. You are out of your depth and yet convinced of your own wisdom.

Offline Poopster

Your comments are unhelpful .

My unhelpful comment is something you should maybe take on board... Admin has a low tolerance for people who take but don't give and attack those who do contribute.

You're currently one of those people.

Offline Marmalade

My unhelpful comment is something you should maybe take on board... Admin has a low tolerance for people who take but don't give and attack those who do contribute.

You're currently one of those people.

He will learn, fuck off, or get turfed off. Can't see him lasting much longer.
Btw, is your user name about bowel movements or what???

ramrodronnie

Thank you for your helpful advice.

Some of you, but not all by any means, have totally misinterpreted what I am trying to say. You seem to be one of them.

I am not at all angry, all of the anger comes from those of you banging on about me not reviewing. Isn't that right Ronnie ??

It's not anger Students Notebook. It's frustration. Look, as has been pointed out to you, it's important that we all participate on this forum to help each other. So, when either me, or another punter see's that a particular punter isn't doing his bit when it comes to Reviewing, we pull him up over it. Don't take this personally  Students Notebook, as you are not the first punter who's been hauled over the coals for not Reviewing, and I know you won't be the last.
There is obviously something going on with you that is preventing you from Reviewing. If you need to talk about it without it being discussed on the open forum? Then you are welcome to PM me, and I will try to help you with whatever you're issues are.  :thumbsup:

Offline Steely Dan

I OFTEN WRITE IN CAPITALS. I PREFER IT.
There are many articles that explain that All Caps are harder to read.  External Link/Members Only explains this well. The first few references of this well written article are worth a read too. So I hear your preference as a writer.  If you cared about the reader though, you would not do this anymore.