Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia Polish girl in Acton  (Read 3618 times)

16 review(s) for Olivia* (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesRockford

External Link/Members Only

Met with Olivia recently for a one-hour meeting.

Communications: No problems, booked the same day by phone & text and followed up with an online booking.  She speaks English reasonably competently - and certainly the person who I spoke to on the phone did too, if it wasn't her.

Location: OK-ish estate in Acton.  Slightly difficult to find the flat - the entrance isn't the main one but rather at the back of the buildings.  Not as straightforward as it sounds - late at night, tramping around an empty car park with only an occasional guy in a hoodie passing by, his head down, hands in pocket, Racing Post sticking out of back pocket.  Anyway the flat itself is very clean and tidy.  The bathroom was spotless and the shower was good.

Looks: Olivia is tall, she was about 6' in her 5" heels, so calculate that... (six take away 5, carry the 4, borrow and convert into base 12 etc...).  Facially very very attractive to my eyes - a thin face, aquiline and quite classic.  Beautiful, healthy skin.  Flawless makeup, nice teeth, fresh breath.  Her skin and body smelled very nice, and she was wearing discreet, good quality perfume.  Polish girl, age 27-29 I would say.  The photographs on her profile are fair.

Services:
Gentle kissing, OWO, Reverse Oral, Protected sex (mish and doggy).  She told me 5 mins before the hour that there were 5 mins left - fair enough.  Finished by hand with her sucking my nipple.

Cost:
£100 + £20 Swallow.  I didn't finish in her mouth but didn't feel like asking for a refund, I was quite happy to tip her for being very well presented and having a flat and facilities that were better than I had expected.

Pros
Great looking
Fabulous body - fit, wonderful skin, hygienic
Top quality lingerie (although I don't care for lingerie)
Polite and welcoming
Superb kissing with her Full, sumptuous, soft lips
Wonderful tasting pussy
Great eye contact
If she was faking enjoying herself then her acting was top class, thoughtful and much appreciated by me

Cons
A little mild - more "lover experience" rather than GFE or PSE.
This is a girl better suited to a 3 hour meet, rather than a 1 hour.  She takes time to warm up.
Low suction strength, only a 60% commitment to OWO (most guys will know what I mean). 

At the moment high level suction is my thing - I'm looking a "Henry 2500W" experience rather than a GFE.

Would I see her again? Yes, if I'm in the mood for a nice GFE over 2 hours with lots of kissing with someone who I would happily date in real life (were I not very happily married!).

Offline JamesRockford

PS - cleanly shaved pussy.  Very tight!  The reason that I didn't finish in her mouth is that her suction (and related tongue action) wasn't strong enough to satisfy me orally.

Type_O_Negative

Glad to hear you had good time with Olivia*  :hi:

I'm at home and i'm recovering now from another great encounter we have had today.  :hi:

Type_O_Negative

P.S. i liked your story about silver Merc car which fired it's engine when you were leaving in darkness  :hi:

Offline lewishamguy

At the moment high level suction is my thing - I'm looking a "Henry 2500W" experience rather than a GFE.

Good review thanks. As for the suction level perhaps you forgot to switch from low to High?

;)

Offline JamesRockford

Good review thanks. As for the suction level perhaps you forgot to switch from low to High?

;)

Oh... There's a switch? Where?  I definitely didn't feel one on her head.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

Met with Olivia recently for a one-hour meeting.

Communications: No problems, booked the same day by phone & text and followed up with an online booking.  She speaks English reasonably competently - and certainly the person who I spoke to on the phone did too, if it wasn't her.

Location: OK-ish estate in Acton.  Slightly difficult to find the flat - the entrance isn't the main one but rather at the back of the buildings.  Not as straightforward as it sounds - late at night, tramping around an empty car park with only an occasional guy in a hoodie passing by, his head down, hands in pocket, Racing Post sticking out of back pocket.  Anyway the flat itself is very clean and tidy.  The bathroom was spotless and the shower was good.

Looks: Olivia is tall, she was about 6' in her 5" heels, so calculate that... (six take away 5, carry the 4, borrow and convert into base 12 etc...).  Facially very very attractive to my eyes - a thin face, aquiline and quite classic.  Beautiful, healthy skin.  Flawless makeup, nice teeth, fresh breath.  Her skin and body smelled very nice, and she was wearing discreet, good quality perfume.  Polish girl, age 27-29 I would say.  The photographs on her profile are fair.

Services:
Gentle kissing, OWO, Reverse Oral, Protected sex (mish and doggy).  She told me 5 mins before the hour that there were 5 mins left - fair enough.  Finished by hand with her sucking my nipple.

Cost:
£100 + £20 Swallow.  I didn't finish in her mouth but didn't feel like asking for a refund, I was quite happy to tip her for being very well presented and having a flat and facilities that were better than I had expected.

Pros
Great looking
Fabulous body - fit, wonderful skin, hygienic
Top quality lingerie (although I don't care for lingerie)
Polite and welcoming
Superb kissing with her Full, sumptuous, soft lips
Wonderful tasting pussy
Great eye contact
If she was faking enjoying herself then her acting was top class, thoughtful and much appreciated by me

Cons
A little mild - more "lover experience" rather than GFE or PSE.
This is a girl better suited to a 3 hour meet, rather than a 1 hour.  She takes time to warm up.
Low suction strength, only a 60% commitment to OWO (most guys will know what I mean). 

Would I see her again? Yes, if I'm in the mood for a nice GFE over 2 hours with lots of kissing with someone who I would happily date in real life (were I not very happily married!).

Thanks for the review, she is a WG that could be one for me to try. :thumbsup: Your comment about her needing time to warm up is a bad sign for me though as I would be booking an hour not three. I pay WGs to ensure they are warmed up from the moment I step through their doors until I leave.

Sylvester

Good review bud - I will take note!!

She looks and sounds lovely, but I think she may just be a bit to 'soft' in her service for me.

west8

Now in Pole Position for next week. LOVE girls with porcelain skin.

:drinks: James

Sylvester

She reminded me a little of Stoya.  If only...

UberX

PS - cleanly shaved pussy.  Very tight!  The reason that I didn't finish in her mouth is that her suction (and related tongue action) wasn't strong enough to satisfy me orally.

Well done James. Glad you have enjoyed her too. Yes I also felt her pussy was very tight and I came very quickly in 1st round. And her fresh pussy tasted divine. :blush: :kiss:

west8

Well done James. Glad you have enjoyed her too. Yes I also felt her pussy was very tight and I came very quickly in 1st round. And her fresh pussy tasted divine. :blush: :kiss:

Have you ever punted and not shot your (first) load in less than 10 seconds?

No, I didn't think so.  :drinks:

Offline lewishamguy

Oh... There's a switch? Where?  I definitely didn't feel one on her head.

It must be in somewhere otherwise it's fixed as medium suction. Can you PM me her nude pics maybe I can find exactly where it is. ;)

Offline anyfucker

It must be in somewhere otherwise it's fixed as medium suction. Can you PM me her nude pics maybe I can find exactly where it is. ;)
she told me there are no nude pics and will never be.

Offline JamesRockford

West8: if you're going to see her then the following recent post from me in another thread is relevant for you.

Leaving Olivia's building in a quiet backstreet in an estate with its fair share of parked taxis, white vans and caravans, and walking through the unlit car park in the dead of night (carrying my punting bag and sporting a gormless guilty smile) it was somewhat startling to suddenly see a parked silver Merc fire up its engine and the headlights come to life.  Westie's experience sprang to mind and as I walked briskly past the Merc I wouldn't have been surprised if a hairy squat ape in a black leather coat had come out saying "Hey... I know You Faakk my sister .... you faaakkkin bloody man ... pay me or I smash your head and then I dreeenk your blood."

Well that didn't happen.  I didn't look to see who it was but in all likelihood it was a shortarse ape in a black leather coat carrying a bunch of flowers - probably the next punter thinking "You faaaking baastard - I know where you been... hate you... I hoping she haff had shower after you but I suspecting no... Bloody!"

Offline Convince Me

This area was used for outdoor scenes for Only Fools & Horses. It's come a long way since then with regeneration of private/public housing.

west8

West8: if you're going to see her then the following recent post from me in another thread is relevant for you.

Leaving Olivia's building in a quiet backstreet in an estate with its fair share of parked taxis, white vans and caravans, and walking through the unlit car park in the dead of night (carrying my punting bag and sporting a gormless guilty smile) it was somewhat startling to suddenly see a parked silver Merc fire up its engine and the headlights come to life.  Westie's experience sprang to mind and as I walked briskly past the Merc I wouldn't have been surprised if a hairy squat ape in a black leather coat had come out saying "Hey... I know You Faakk my sister .... you faaakkkin bloody man ... pay me or I smash your head and then I dreeenk your blood."

Well that didn't happen.  I didn't look to see who it was but in all likelihood it was a shortarse ape in a black leather coat carrying a bunch of flowers - probably the next punter thinking "You faaaking baastard - I know where you been... hate you... I hoping she haff had shower after you but I suspecting no... Bloody!"

You sarcastic scoundrel. I dare you to visit you-know-where this Sunday night at approx 11:30pm. Then report back.  :drinks:

Offline JamesRockford

Westie - no joke this is exactly what happened to me in the car park behind Olivia's place several days ago - at about 10pm.  I almost jumped out of my skin.  And it was a silver merc!  Maybe these guys have a corporate fleet of them.  I was surprised but was strangely still able to appreciate the 'film noir' aspects of the moment.  The car lights firing up in the dark made me feel like a character in a black and white movie set in 1960s East Berlin. 

Enjoy your time with Olivia, she really does have gorgeous smooth porcelain skin!

Type_O_Negative

I think this girl is working in that flat too - i could tell straight away someone else was in:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NaughtyKitty23 - Monika.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 06:46:31 pm by Type_O_Negative »