Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy_ANA - Edgware Road  (Read 2083 times)

33 review(s) for _x_Ana_x_Massage  (20 positive, 8 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

doobes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Paid £90 for an hour.

Comms by text. Post code and local land marks along Edgware Road indicated and then actual street address once in the area. Just to complicate things, a further security code for the entrance is given once you've told the maid you're outside.

The hallway and stairs are pretty grim but the flat, a one bedroom with the lounge converted into an extra bedroom, is ok.

Ana is tall (probably about 5'10''), solid and tanned. Bigger than her AW pictures would suggest. Nice C cup breasts. Currently sporting yellow/orange bleached blonde hair. Her English isn't great but enough to get through casual conversation.

She initiated proceedings by kissing me on the neck and chest and then moved into OWO (which was OK). It was a simple way of avoiding FK and it became obvious throughout proceedings that kissing wasn't something she was interested in so I didn't pursue it.

Doesn't mind RO and fingering. Grinds away in cowgirl and really wants you to pound her in doggy and missionary which was probably the most enthusiasm shown throughout the punt.

I don't know if we didn't click or she wasn't quite on her game that day but it was a fairly run-of-the-mill encounter. Oddly, at £80 for an hour she might be a reasonable proposition but at her current rate, for me, hard to recommend.

Type_O_Negative

Thank you for review.  :hi:
I was thinking about her - but no kissing means no booking from me.  :thumbsdown:

Offline vickyslover

Neutral from me when i saw her end of last year. I was out after 45 mins,wouldn't do cim (£10 extra) as she had just eaten.She has a couple of crooked teeth which you don't see in the pictures but is a pretty enough girl and has a nice arse .

cesare77

hi
please tell me is she taller than 5,7 and what dress size is she thank you
I was thinking to book her last week but she isn't in London please reply at your convenience thank you.

doobes

Ana is tall (probably about 5'10'')

Sorry, I don't really know dress sizes. From her pictures, just think bigger.