Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Which sauna in Edinburgh gets your vote?  (Read 4504 times)

88hooplicker

In Edinburgh visiting the in-laws and need to get out soon. Some sauna action seems like a good idea. Have narrowed it down to three; Newtown, Blair Street and Scorpio. Which one would you go to and which girls would you see? Thanks.

JazzMan

Most sauna reviewers would say :-
London Street (LSS)
Blair Street (BSS)
New Town (NTS)

My rough guide would be:-

Good looking girls order
LSS
BSS
NTS

Level of extras (owo,cim,anal...)
NTS
BSS
LSS

88hooplicker

Thanks JazzMan. Things happened quickly and I ended up at Blair Street. Overall a positive experience. Saw Julia and as I'm a pretty plain vanilla kind of guy I stuck with the basic services. Might go back later as there was a lovely little Scottish blonde who oozed filth 😋

bepi

Thanks JazzMan. Things happened quickly and I ended up at Blair Street. Overall a positive experience. Saw Julia and as I'm a pretty plain vanilla kind of guy I stuck with the basic services. Might go back later as there was a lovely little Scottish blonde who oozed filth 😋
Maybe that was Hiedi best sauna girl in Edinburgh.

JazzMan

Maybe that was Hiedi best sauna girl in Edinburgh.

Maybe 10 years ago she was.
She's been going for over 20 years now.

Offline nike

My preference atm:
Newtown
Blair St
London St
Scorpio
Carrols.

Never been to others.

Offline Jabba the Slut

Its hit and miss. ...right now.
Just ure luck with available girls in the saunas.
I float between bss and lss.

Offline foreverchanges

Maybe 10 years ago she was.
She's been going for over 20 years now.

Another year dawns and still Jazzy continues to get Heidi mixed up with another lass.

20 years?? :dash:

Offline myothernameis

Another year dawns and still Jazzy continues to get Heidi mixed up with another lass.

20 years?? :dash:

Is this the same Heidi that worked in carols, and the last time I had seen her would be around 20 years ago, and she was in her 30/40's

Offline nike

Is this the same Heidi that worked in carols, and the last time I had seen her would be around 20 years ago, and she was in her 30/40's

I don't think so. This Heidi has been at BSS for as long as I can remember.

Offline willie loman

I don't think so. This Heidi has been at BSS for as long as I can remember.

The Heidi in carols was a german milf, Heidi in blair st has been at it for a about 10 years, and now there is another Heidi at London st.

Offline zag69

Anyone know if Sophia from the Scorpio is working at any other sauna? She was there a few years ago and is a blonde Greek with curly hair?

Offline Llama32

Most sauna reviewers would say :-
London Street (LSS)
Blair Street (BSS)
New Town (NTS)

My rough guide would be:-

Good looking girls order
LSS
BSS
NTS

Level of extras (owo,cim,anal...)
NTS
BSS
LSS

Don't want to start a new thread for the same question but would this order still be relatively accurate? Spending a few days at the capital but haven't used saunas before, LSS seems like the easiest to get by for a first run, though open to other suggestions.

Offline willie loman

Young good looking foreign girsl, who are reasonably active in the room, go to Blair st, older attractive scottish girls who know how to do the job, go to new town.  London st has foreign girls who are nice looking, but as a general rule cant be arsed doing anything in the room. Oddly enough if you draw a line connecting all three they make a triangle, hence a kind of erotic leyline. Sometimes i am walking up south bridge to blairs st, when a mysterious force grips me , and i turn round and go to the new town, or london st. I reckon other punters experience this, its kind of like doctor who, for perverts. If you include scorpio, a haven for recidivists who have been moved on from elsewhere, you have a quadrilateral.

ClitTeaser

To put another angle on the answer to the question:

In terms of being seen entering / leaving:

1) Most public entrance - LSS
2) Next most public      - BSS
3) Least public.            - NTS

How does everyone feel about being seen?

Offline Jabba the Slut

As im not from Edinburgh, I couldn't care less if im seen going in to the Sauna.

Offline foreverchanges

As im not from Edinburgh, I couldn't care less if im seen going in to the Sauna.

+1

Also..back in the day the punters used to be queuing up the steps at LSS to get in!! ;)

Offline TKovac

To put another angle on the answer to the question:

In terms of being seen entering / leaving:

1) Most public entrance - LSS
2) Next most public      - BSS
3) Least public.            - NTS

How does everyone feel about being seen?

While nts may be on a side street if someone you know is passing you will be spotted from a mile off.  Advantage of the other two is you are out and away unless you happen to walk straight into the person you know.  Six and two threes and all that
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac