Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlet fever Aberdeen  (Read 1759 times)

Offline Ben Riach

Wondering if anyone has met this new one in Aberdeen as the pics definitely peak my interest?

External Link/Members Only

Offline nike

Wondering if anyone has met this new one in Aberdeen as the pics definitely peak my interest?

External Link/Members Only

Her first requirement.

"  I want a photo of you to see if there’s a mutual attraction,I will not sleep with anyone who I’m not attracted too,if you won’t send a photo DONT MESSAGE ME AND WASTE MY TIME,thankyou x" :dash:

Good luck, I hope your photos peak her interest, equally.  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 09:33:44 pm by nike »

Offline Boinky

It's not a fucking dating site you daft cow. You're (supposedly) a professional putting on a performance and having sex with strangers and casual acquaintances....... for money.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 10:45:00 pm by Boinky »

Offline Name Not Found

I guess she's entitled to ask for whatever she wants before a meeting (and you're entitled to say "no fucking chance  :lol:).

I often wonder how WG's manage to fuck guys they open the door to and find repulsive. Maybe she's just trying to filter out the sweaty lumps?  :yahoo:

Offline ik8133

I often wonder how WG's manage to fuck guys they open the door to and find repulsive. Maybe she's just trying to filter out the sweaty lumps?  :yahoo:

That's me out then!

I think her profile is quite intriguing and has a good range of services and would be worth a visit, unfortunately she doesn't see guys over 50, so that's me ruled out!  Not unless I send her an old photo!  ;)   

Offline Turnerover

Could try the reverse bait and switch technique, send a photoshopped picture of some young model and then turn up looking like a 60 year old quasimodo  :D

Offline ik8133

Could try the reverse bait and switch technique, send a photoshopped picture of some young model and then turn up looking like a 60 year old quasimodo  :D

I have the hump with that answer!  :lol:

Offline danny1985

She is also on Fab Swingers which is an interesting mix!

Offline ik8133

She is also on Fab Swingers which is an interesting mix!

Think she thinks she's still on Fab Swingers but now charging for it through AW, especially asking for photos in advance and have an age limit at not over fifty!

Or maybe, the reason for asking for a photo is in case one of her cousins or uncles turn up for a punt!

Offline Invernessroadie

She’s tweaked my interest a little as I’m in Aberdeen a lot so I’m gonna try and arrange a meet if she’s there week after next and will post a review if I get through the picture vetting stage lol.