Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deviant Ivy - Edinburgh AdultWork  (Read 3441 times)

DrNo

Hi, has anyone any experience of the above?

yorkshire123

Hi, has anyone any experience of the above?
I don't but heres her link, it does help to post it as you will get more replies to your question.
External Link/Members Only

Mindful

Started last week and has 8 AW reviews. 3 in the one day.
I don't use AW much, is this unusual?

Offline the fitter

Check the profile has for some reason worked under two or three names Glasgow and Edinburgh and is a big POSITIVE.

WellHello

Interesting, she looks and sounds exactly my type.

how can you tell she has worked under other names? Is there feedback for her elsewhere

Offline Marmalade

Interesting, she looks and sounds exactly my type.

how can you tell she has worked under other names? Is there feedback for her elsewhere

put the name in your AW notes file when you hotlist her. When she changes her name, your notes are still tagged to her refurbished profile and you can see her previous name.

Offline Marmalade

In the case of Ivy, one of her AW feedbacks says, "I've now seen this incredible young woman 4 times in 2 weeks". Remarkable, as it looks to me like that feedback is dated the day after she 'registered.'

WellHello

Thank you. Amazing what you can learn on here, what were the previous names out of interest? Always think they say a lot about the girl behind them

Offline cosava

Has anyone seen her? I'd be tempted if there was some trustworthy feedback from here. If not might be worth taking one for the team  :P

Glader

She used to work from a flat in Glasgow. I believe she has been reviewed by tjkooker when he had a threesome.

I can't recall her name but it might be Katie.

She's a positive. Up for it. Enthusiastic. Decent. Not a clock watcher.

Doesn't work every day so can be hard to get ahold of.

Good luck but nothing to worry about. I believe she used Ivy to start then changed to slmething else and now it's back to ivy. Definately a plus

Offline the fitter

Very near it Glader but it was Debbie :rolleyes: