Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley King - AKx  (Read 3795 times)

Offline Bubbling

Hi. Has any fellow members had the pleasure of booking Ashley?
link External Link/Members Only. Thanks in advance

RandyF

150 an hour in Glasgow, is to rich for my blood  :hi:

ecosse

150 an hour in Glasgow, is to rich for my blood  :hi:

I've done a 15min meet with her few months ago for 40 quid - good sloppy bj, doesn't do cim.

Very very skinny, reeks of fags and is almost slightly ex junkie looking.

If you think 150 is dear, she claimed to charge 170-200 p/h as she was "that classy"   :D

Glader

with those pictures - avoid

you have NO idea of what you will see and tbh they show nothing.

Tjkooker

She knocked you back too glader?

Too skinny and full of herself. She was advertising cheap car meets in EK. I was on my way there to drop a message off and gave her a call. The 15 min was to start when she got in the car. I said what about an hour car meet? She asked for £160 lol. No thanks.

Glader

She knocked you back too glader?

Too skinny and full of herself. She was advertising cheap car meets in EK. I was on my way there to drop a message off and gave her a call. The 15 min was to start when she got in the car. I said what about an hour car meet? She asked for £160 lol. No thanks.

what you think you know about me - your definately mistaken
ive been rejected by ~ 3 girls. all for different reasons.

one of them being the friend of your fluffy keyboard warrior.

anyways,

experiance tells me anyone who has shitty photos will not be anything close to the resemblence.
i see 2-3 photos all showing different times - say a year or so apart. its going to be a shit punt period

its like the british version of a bait n switch.
lets use old photos
screw the punter

or am i mistaken somewhere and its allowed as the girls are non EE?

Offline Bubbling

Thanks for the heads up guys. That another girl on AW to avoid. I think we glasgow boys are struggling big time to get a good punt. :scare:

Tjkooker

what you think you know about me - your definately mistaken
ive been rejected by ~ 3 girls. all for different reasons.

one of them being the friend of your fluffy keyboard warrior.

anyways,

experiance tells me anyone who has shitty photos will not be anything close to the resemblence.
i see 2-3 photos all showing different times - say a year or so apart. its going to be a shit punt period

its like the british version of a bait n switch.
lets use old photos
screw the punter

or am i mistaken somewhere and its allowed as the girls are non EE?

Sorry say that again. Refused (rejected is not the word)service by THREE prossies that YOU pay to fuck. Tells me there is more to this than even I know. In close on 15 yes 15 yrs punting I have never been refused. I think it's safe to say few people who are active on this board have ever been refused.
Let's not forget there are at least three more you have seen that won't see you ever again. Time to give up punting before you develop far more serious issues.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 11:21:51 pm by Tjkooker »

Glader

Awwwwe

Two refused as they had some
BS under 30 rule

One refused as she was your keyboard warriors bestie