Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jucyjess69  (Read 1016 times)

Offline cw19

Anybody met with her? im thinking about it as she is local and not Romanian but not many reviews

External Link/Members Only

Loki

first post, and you're asking about a barebacking skank... you'll do well on here...  :crazy: :wacko:

:dash:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 02:34:08 pm by Loki »

Offline Clattypats

Anybody met with her? im thinking about it as she is local and not Romanian but not many reviews

According to some arsehole on her AW FB she is "The hottest girl in Ayrshire by a country mile"... To me she's an ugly barebacking munter  :vomit:... Batter in though, why don't you, Fuckwit...  :bomb:

Online David1970

From her profile on AW "Why not see how quickly I can make you cum".

She will have you out the door in 10 minutes ( that includes 5 minutes dealing with the paperwork) if you are stupid enough to visit her.

Online myothernameis

You wouldn't happen to be L7817 banned service provider, who is also known as Jucy Jess 26, and reportedly tried to blackmail a punter, but now known as Jucy Jess 69

Offline Boinky

Seen those pics on another profile before. In my blackilst due to the above.

also.... she's a barebacking munter.

Online scutty brown

Offline The Man With No Name

Hey Jess!

Did you get bored picking the disease-ridden puss out your fanny, hence your regrettable appearance here?