Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lacey xoxo from Greenock  (Read 5018 times)

seanmasterlk

Hi all

i am new to the forum and would like to know if anyone can give feedback on the following girl

External Link/Members Only

Lacey XOXO from Greenock

Sean

Thehun10

Hi all

i am new to the forum and would like to know if anyone can give feedback on the following girl

External Link/Members Only

Lacey XOXO from Greenock

Sean

XOXO
Web definitions
Hugs and kisses

So have we to buy the Private Gallery @ 3.50 then Sean?
XOXO  (Hugs and kisses)

Tjkooker

Seem to be a lot of request from "new members" asking for info on girls that are never likely to get much interest.

Sailormack

Seem to be a lot of request from "new members" asking for info on girls that are never likely to get much interest.

Yeah, strange that, innit  :sarcastic:

I wonder if Sean is 'the male friend who could oblidge' for a MMF booking?

seanmasterlk

No am not ! to all the above. wanted an honest opinion as i will be in Greenock next week. Would rather not be caught in a scam or worse in a honey trap :(

Any ideas for glasgow then? recommendations welcome.

Thanks,
Sean

Val Doonican

FFS Sean time you were tucked up in bed. A few wet dreams before you can go see a WG then!  :bomb:

Tjkooker

A honey trap...... what the fuck planet are you on son. She is a hooker that takes cash in exchange for gash. Fuck all else

Offline Laid-back DB

Mind you it is a fair question.  Her profile looks interesting enough, but she doesn't have any AW fb from punters I trust or reviews here  and is wee bit out of the way to book a quick session to check her out.

Offline Alexix

I have recently found her profile,
she looks interesting but I would like to have more details

Glader

Actually sounds okay

Greenock is way too far though

Odd she doesn't have any
Actual reviews as she kind of insists on booking confirmations for bookings judging via a quick glance at her feedback

Most/ some would actually review her

Tjkooker

Actually sounds okay

Greenock is way too far though

Odd she doesn't have any
Actual reviews as she kind of insists on booking confirmations for bookings judging via a quick glance at her feedback

Most/ some would actually review her

I'm sure you could do one of your special reviews silvermonkey.