Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Natalie in BSS?  (Read 563 times)

Offline Hooples cat

In a (negative) review on Ruby BSS I saw a throwaway line about a tall Polish Natalie in BSS.

Is that the Natalie, who only visits Scotland 3 or 4 times a year and has been in NTS for the last few years and Carol's before that? The one with the huge tattoo on her back and is a glorious fuck?

Has she been "promoted" to BSS by the new regime? I thought NTS could do with all the talent it could get, given that Lucy and Jennifer are their only quality girls now. But maybe she put in a transfer request?

Offline Edina

This girl has no tattoos so I would doubt it.

Offline willie loman

Blair st and new town are no longer the A team, and the B team. Girls fed up with the lack of business at the new town, head up to Blair st, where it is usually busier. The old days of blair st phoning for staff to be taxied up are over, at least at the moment. Perhaps with the imminent return of William, things might change.

Offline foreverchanges

But maybe she put in a transfer request?

You're forgetting that you never put in a transfer request you SLAP in a transfer request! :D

Is Kenny still marooned in the ex-sauna manager wasteland? ....or is he plotting a shock return with Martin of LSS?

Offline willie loman

You're forgetting that you never put in a transfer request you SLAP in a transfer request! :D

Is Kenny still marooned in the ex-sauna manager wasteland? ....or is he plotting a shock return with Martin of LSS?

Martin the ex London st man, is on the phones at scorpio on a Tuesday. Haig is still very much "hands on".